Hacking USB Loader 1.1: Boom Blox don't work ???

Rambytes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there,

I don't know why, but I cannot start boom Blox from my external drive. Some game (like Mario Kart, Guitar Hero 3) but some DON'T (Boom Blox, Guiatr Hero 4)

For Boom blox, when I start the game, I have a black page with many many many number and letter.

I have try with the 1.1 DOL version and with the 1.1 Channel version, same thing.

So, what can be the problem?

Rambytes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes is a original, and i'm NTSC... And what i see from the website, many game I have here have not be tested...

I will try to update this list

Thanks!

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dump again, thats a corrupt dump.....trust me
wink.gif

Lafie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is a general rule for the USB Loader; if you get a code dump (ie a screen full of letters and numbers), the single most probable problem is a faulty dump to wbfs partition. Deleting the game from your wbfs partition and re-dumping it works in 99.9999% of all cases of code dump.
There are certain games that never work with the USB Loader, but funny enough is that they never show a code dump, they mostly just reset the wii to the system menu or lock-up your wii.

FoGBaV

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So its time that we have a verify function on the Image transfered to hdd - because if someone deletes the orgiginal ISO on PC-HDD when transfering to USB-File system and the game is corrupt its kind of ugly.

8)

And - what can we say if the error is not on the starting sectors or program (giving the code dump) but it is in level 15 of the game ...

this seems to be a big problem ... !

(maybe we can build in a verify function to the Windows-Tools out there --- add image -> Get image -> Byte compare)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-