Homebrew Usb helper java issue

Foxizhot93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I have been using Wii U usb helper to install games for a little while now and occasionally I have been running into a problem. Occasionally I will get an error saying I do not have the latest copy of java installed and it gives me a link to follow. I don’t remember what I did the first time, I either followed the link or went to the java that was already on my pc and updated it to the latest volume. I still would randomly get the message every now and again even though I have the latest version of java installed. Now I am trying to download Animal Crossing and Animal Crossing City Folk and every time I try to download it, I get the error message and it skips to the next possible download. It creates a folder in the install folder on the SD card and on my PC but it is empty. Any ideas?? Only thing I can imagine is it has something to do with emulation but I am not using them for emulation only for play on the Wii U. Thanks
Beau

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey I have been using Wii U usb helper to install games for a little while now and occasionally I have been running into a problem. Occasionally I will get an error saying I do not have the latest copy of java installed and it gives me a link to follow. I don’t remember what I did the first time, I either followed the link or went to the java that was already on my pc and updated it to the latest volume. I still would randomly get the message every now and again even though I have the latest version of java installed. Now I am trying to download Animal Crossing and Animal Crossing City Folk and every time I try to download it, I get the error message and it skips to the next possible download. It creates a folder in the install folder on the SD card and on my PC but it is empty. Any ideas?? Only thing I can imagine is it has something to do with emulation but I am not using them for emulation only for play on the Wii U. Thanks
Beau

You really should have aksed this in the official wiiu usb download helper thread that way the dev of the app would be able to have answered your issues.

Foxizhot93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really should have aksed this in the official wiiu usb download helper thread that way the dev of the app would be able to have answered your issues.

Well I had no clue there was such a place. I shall ask there indeed. Where is this thread is it the sticky at the top of hacking and backup loaders?? I searched but the search function of Tapatalk doesn’t work well sometimes
Thanks pal

Last edited by Foxizhot93,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.