Hardware USB Drive gets corrupted after using it in Wii everytime

Ezazghanchi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I am using 32gb USB thumb drive. every time i launch anything from the homebrew it works. but the next time i turn on my wii, everything is blank.

i throw my usb stick in to my pc and it is telling me it needs to be formatted OR the stick is corrupted due to bad sectors.

this is the second stick the wii has done this too and it has already bricked a previous usb stick.
can anyone help me on this?

every time i restart my wii or turn it off. then back on whenever. i have to reload all my apps, games, etc. just to get them to work once before the stick getting corrupted again.

My Wii is the black version and i am helping a friend here.

Thank you

Ezazghanchi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I am using 32gb USB thumb drive. every time i launch anything from the homebrew it works. but the next time i turn on my wii, everything is blank.

i throw my usb stick in to my pc and it is telling me it needs to be formatted OR the stick is corrupted due to bad sectors.

this is the second stick the wii has done this too and it has already bricked a previous usb stick.
can anyone help me on this?

every time i restart my wii or turn it off. then back on whenever. i have to reload all my apps, games, etc. just to get them to work once before the stick getting corrupted again.

My Wii is the black version and i am helping a friend here.

Thank you

I am sorry i have created this in wrong console.. i meant to post this on Wii help.
Please delete this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte