USB-C Headphone Jack (Who is responsible?)

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
ADAP_USBC_35MM_BLK_E.jpg

When I first played the PS3 I was like "Wow, this looks so much nicer than OG Xbox. Surely the future will be so awesome if things keep improving like this."

Unfortunatly my naive optimism was unfounded, because we have reached the point where even the simplest of things become a torture device to suck the joy out of every thing.

I have this USB-C headphone jack adapter in my phone and it simply is not a stable connection at all.

What is wrong with this:
mini-jack-connections.jpg

Or this:
INTI-SPLIXLER.JPG

How about this:
optical-toslink-and-rca-audio-outputs-on-a-tv-100877978-orig.jpeg

Who came up with this?

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I mean, it's due to lack off space in current phones. The drive to make them thinner and more powerful means certain redundant features had to be cut.

Bluetooth headphones are upto par now and pretty cheap so the manufacturers thought what's the point

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Well I mean, it's due to lack off space in current phones. The drive to make them thinner and more powerful means certain redundant features had to be cut.
I understand this approach but I do not like it. I do not like it at all.
Bluetooth headphones
dndndffg.jpg

are upto par now and pretty cheap so the manufacturers thought what's the point
Thank you for the explaination.

I appreachiate you telling me the thought process and I can understand it. That being said, this USB-C adapter thing is ridiculous and it cannot be held. It is nice to make things smaller and cheaper but at a point it just becomes disfunctional. I like the idea of a solid wired connection. I want to feel like I can go to war with this while listening to my favorite scherzos.

Last edited by Creamu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5