Hacking USA 3.2 Update

mitchondria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
updated and still working... was able to boot backup copy of mario strikers, and get online and play a match (which i lost)

wiikey clones confirmed working

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Just updated this morning without a hitch.

Brawl works fine - did not have to repeat the 15% trick. Strikers Charged online works fine (though I got my ass dribbled). Everything works fine as far as I can tell, same as 3.1U. I think it is just some optimizations.

For those who want these optimizations, I suggest you update now before Nintendo releases another firmware to block the Zelda or disc signing hack.

UPDATE: Zelda hack works. I don't have an SD card to Gamecube adapter so I cannot test it fully. Also I don't want to test a Trucha signed disc as I don't want to waste a DVD. But I'm sure they both work fine.

SomeGuyGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Originally Posted by dopelogic View Post
Wii version 3.2U
wiikey version 1.9g
regionfree turned on
no previous install of SSBB of any kind

Burnt a straight copy of the DVD9 version of the game (no patches of any kind), system prompts for a system update before it can be ran....

We have a slight problem for those who haven't played J brawl before the US release and want to and they have updated to 3.2...
The Brawl disc has 3.1J on it, this could mean a brick as you would technically be down grading your wii...

Sorry for the double post but its needed in a way.

Source: http://psx-scene.com/forums/wiikey/65134-w...ate-3-2u-3.html

Actually this could be a good thing. By modifying the ISO you can remove the Japanese specific updates, and since it still asks you to update you can easily downgrade your firmware whenever you want to.

Hyperion

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
For anyone this may help...

I have a UK PAL 3.1E Wii, Wiikey 1.9g, did 15% trick to get Super Smash working.
No dupe channels.
I play Super Smash with a brick blocked disc.

Upgraded to 3.2E, Super Smash works perfectly with the brick blocked disc.

I just put the disc in and off it went. No need for an update, it just works perfectly.

Hope this helps!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.