Hacking us vs eu/uk psn account?

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried creating both US and EU and UK (are they the same EU and UK?) and i noticed the content in the psn store is different.. some demos are free on US and not on EU and vice versa and some demos are missing in US store and EU vice versa lol.. same goes for the minis etc... I first created a US account but then there were free minis giveaways for Europe only, so i tried creating a EU account... is there a way to transfer the minis from my EU PSN account to my US account?

which store has most up to date content? US or EU?

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can i backup my minis to my pc? (and restore it back all offline (ex. if have an exploited mini, i will still be able to use the exploited mini when i restore it without psn patching it something like that)?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
can i backup my minis to my pc? (and restore it back all offline (ex. if have an exploited mini, i will still be able to use the exploited mini when i restore it without psn patching it something like that)?
Yes, you can back up and later restore all your content using CMA.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/want-demos-from-other-regions-or-any-other-free-stuff-come-here.323522/

The only problem here is that it's incredibly time-consuming. All you need to do is make sure that you're not going to update the firmware.

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no updates are not automatic. but generally required to reach the store sometimes.
major differences. us$ British pounds and Euro's. careful sometimes exchange isn't everything. on my ps3 my wife has an EU account while i have a us account and she has got to pay a VAT with each game she gets.

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think i will switch back to US account as my permanent account.. will backup the free minis i got using openCMA thx!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay