US Megaman Starforce 3 trailer

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by granville, Jun 13, 2009.

1. granville
    OP

granville GBAtemp Goat

Aug 24, 2007
    United States
    Naples, Florida
    Well this is the first footage I've seen of the official US build of Starforce 3. As in, English text and all. They even decided to add in English voices as well. Starforce 2 had voices in the Japan version, but they were removed in the US version and not given English counterparts. Anyways, battle gameplay-

June 30 is fast approaching. I've heard that this game is far superior to the other two. I did try a bit of the Japanese game and liked being able to enter the wave world whenever you liked. But it'll have to do better than that to catch my attention. Will keep an eye on it.

2. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    So far the english voice really doesn't fit Subaru considering he is a kid. Waits to get this. [​IMG]

3. shakirmoledina

shakirmoledina Legend

Oct 23, 2004
    Tanzania
    Dar es Salaam
    never played these sort of megaman and never got the time... still many looking forward to another one

4. kalmis

kalmis GBAtemp Regular

May 20, 2009
    Finland
    So this how these Megaman Starforce games look like [​IMG] Haven't touched one since original GBA battle networks game but that battle thingie looks quite cool.

5. Rock Raiyu

Rock Raiyu Clock Up

Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    Walking the path of heaven
    That...doesn't sound like the dubbed Geo voice at all..I think. I don't remember..but still..2 and a half weeks left till I get this baby..