US Megaman Starforce 3 trailer

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by granville, Jun 13, 2009.

Jun 13, 2009
  1. granville
    OP

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    Well this is the first footage I've seen of the official US build of Starforce 3. As in, English text and all. They even decided to add in English voices as well. Starforce 2 had voices in the Japan version, but they were removed in the US version and not given English counterparts. Anyways, battle gameplay-

June 30 is fast approaching. I've heard that this game is far superior to the other two. I did try a bit of the Japanese game and liked being able to enter the wave world whenever you liked. But it'll have to do better than that to catch my attention. Will keep an eye on it.

2. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    So far the english voice really doesn't fit Subaru considering he is a kid. Waits to get this. [​IMG]

3. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    never played these sort of megaman and never got the time... still many looking forward to another one

4. kalmis

Member kalmis GBAtemp Regular

Finland
    So this how these Megaman Starforce games look like [​IMG] Haven't touched one since original GBA battle networks game but that battle thingie looks quite cool.

5. Rock Raiyu

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    That...doesn't sound like the dubbed Geo voice at all..I think. I don't remember..but still..2 and a half weeks left till I get this baby..