Hacking Question Url that sende reports to nintendo

stoffer666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Do any one know what url to block so the switch does not send reports. I was just thinking if you could block that url you could maybe use the Update feature to Update games and firmware without it sending reports.
I was just thinking that it maybe would be a url
Or is it something else.

Freezerbomb

Likes tacos
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should probably consider using 90DNS if you're wanting to block reports. It'll block all Nintendo's URLs.
I can't post links for some reason, but it's in the "Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects" forum.
All of the URLs needed to block reports are listed in that thread as well.

Last edited by Freezerbomb,

stoffer666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
You should probably consider using 90DNS if you're wanting to block reports. It'll block all Nintendo's URLs.
I can't post links for some reason, but it's in the "Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects" forum.
Thx i will check it out

Resaec

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Updating to and anything on 6.0.0 should be considered an instant ban.
You will at least get flagged and banned later as you are using a FW not official yet.

Anyway make sure 90DNS is updated to account for the new url(s) otherwise it might slip.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You need 10 posts before you can post links ;)
Thx i will check it out
It will block update URLs as well though. Hopefully in the future we will have a way to stealth CFW while keeping online access.

Reactions: Freezerbomb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1