Urgent help needed onSSBB

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by petspaps, Sep 4, 2008.

Sep 4, 2008

Urgent help needed onSSBB by petspaps at 7:28 AM (884 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. petspaps
    OP

Member petspaps GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    I have downloaded Espalwii's SSBB RIP DVD5(took ages). Every tome i burned it i come up with an error message before the game is loaded [​IMG] [​IMG] ??

I have tried trucha signing, brickblocker, regionfrii and none work, i have also tried it on its own.

I have a D2Ckey,3.1 Pal firmware. My disc drive is, LITEON i use Ritek DVD5 discs and i use the program imgBurn. I have looked at other posts but have found nothing can anyone hellllppppp???? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Dyer

Newcomer Dyer Newbie

I had to turn update blocker off and then let smash update. i have a wiikey though not sure if you can do that with a d2.

3. petspaps
    OP

Australia
    it isn't that anyone else please i cant even load the game

4. Whizz

Member Whizz When things don't go right, go left.

Netherlands
    what version is your Wii on>?

5. Heran Bago

Member Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

United States
    Sounds like classic "burned the disc too fast" syndrome. But the DVD5 rips usually crash a lot for no reason anyway...

You should really just buy that game. It'd save you a lot of trouble with DVD9 stuff.

e: Your error message is the green text screen, right? You need to be more informative in your opening post if you want specific answers.

6. petspaps
    OP

Australia
    The error message is either something is wrong with the disc check operations manual or system files are corrupt.

PS i am burning at 2.4/2 speed