Hacking Upgrading Lost in the Sauce! Help a crippled man out!

Azadar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Please bare with me! I have a Hardware Modded Wii, However I also have homebrew channel and usb loaders installed via the twilight hack)

Im currently running Vers 3.2u of the system menu. I would like to upgrade my Wii to a more recent but 100% compatibility firmware. 4.0? or 4.1? since 4.1 is now live on the Wii channel is it safe to use that or will I lose some functions?

I honestly only use the USB loaders anymore, im not watching DVD's and such just backing up my games onto the USB loaders.

Also i currently have IOS Version 249 (rev10) installed for USB loaders (Coverflow) is there a need to update this as well?

Thanks in advance guys and gals!

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just use waninkokos 4.0 or 4.1 updater.It keeps all the trucha stuff intact.Cios Rev10 is fine right now for you.Current one is Rev13b but its buggy so i would avoid it.

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i would stick with the 4.0 because 4.1 only is a bug fix for wii sports resort issue. and it makes preloaders hacks useless being that they are not compatible.... however preloader itself does still work with 4.1.

-kitt

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kitt050383 said:
i would stick with the 4.0 because 4.1 only is a bug fix for wii sports resort issue. and it makes preloaders hacks useless being that they are not compatible.... however preloader itself does still work with 4.1.

-kitt

What he said ^^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Thank You :D