Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncommon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I totally can't remember my account from a year ago. There goes....10 posts....Still would look better than asking a question as a 1-poster. Oh well.

So, I'm not much a computer junkie. Just a regular person who thought paying 35 bucks per tiny DS game was useless, even though I sorta had the money for it. Bought M3i Zero. Two weeks to deliver from Hong Kong (I still have the box to brag I got a chinese box. It's not as cool as people said it would be. CHINESE BOX MAN.)

Anyway. It's been a while. I haven't gotten many games, not many good ones have released. Going on long as hell flight soon though, so I'm gonna need some games, and I noticed a few new good ones.

....All of them didn't work. White screen at beginning of loading. Made me remember - My Sakura files are super old. Gotta update.

I can't remember anything. I'm on a different computer, so I have totally different files. Don't know what to download, and what to click to update it. All I have is everything that came in the box for the M3i zero. And of course, no knowledge whatsoever, both because my memory and lack of computer skills.

There are way too many threads asking questions here, didn't really bother searching through far. There are tons of faqs, and a lot of it is more telling about what M3i is and junk, and for people to not ask about roms. I noticed Sign-up was alot weirder about that.

Despite the fact I could 'probably' figure it out eventually through reading a crap load of faqs. Seriously, you guys have like 5 faqs just for M3 Sakura. Then there's all the junk for M3i Zero.....I politely ask.

Could anyone help me get jump started?

I'll provide any other info you need. I have a black DSi, brush my teeth every day, and am wearing a fedora at this exact moment. Much appreciated.

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
read the sakura faq.

since your question relates directly to updating sakura, that would be the logical place to start. i'm pretty sure you'll find what you need there.

it's why we have the faqs. so that people like you can read them, then become smart. and instead of talking about how computer-stupid you are, do something about it. you don't have to learn to program anything, or how to mess around in the registry, you just have to have troubleshooting skills, and not be afraid to at least LOOK at your various settings.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
TL;DR
Since you have a Sakura related question, just shorten this to the question and bring it up either here or here, don't bring up on both, just one or the other, either way someone will be able to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I liked the cameo the original cast did
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, I heard a member of the original cast died
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Rest of the plot was just average
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Egon was the best character
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My favorite was the Key master in the first one, "Ok, who brought the dog?" - Rick Moranis
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was way better than that ghostbusters: frozen in women power one
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was kind of a passing the torch idea which I didn't hate finally
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The old Ghostbuster video game was pretty good also, newer one is just ok.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta be more specific nes one was garbage 360 was decent
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea 360/ps3 one I meant, I don't remember the Nes one tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I never played that one.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, me neither
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 gotta be more specific, there were 2 on the NES and one of them was pretty decent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    deleted my newgrounds account
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc of shame
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You have shame?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, made a new one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, who would win
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Every character from HH/HB (hazbin hotel/helluva boss) VS Dante (devil may cry), Doom Guy (doom) and V1(ultrakill)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fairly odd parents
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fairly odd parents