Hacking Updating games

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guy was wondering if theres anyway for me to download updates for my games normally while running sx os i keep getting an error which i think means im banned and dont feel like chasing down updates on the internet.

Unless im being stupid and theres a way to download updates by launching standard OS. either way thanks for your help

Jasmin95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think it’s just a game save update
i had the same problem with every game i already done playing or the ones I was already playing

mark.m.moran

Trophies
XP
Country
If you are getting the error code 2181-4008 upon trying to update your games, then you are banned.

I have a virgin Switch, never linked to a Nintendo account and some XCI's on it. DOOM is one of them and when I connect the Switch to the internet and try to update the game should I be able to do this or do I first need to have a Nintendo account setup on the device?

Thanks

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a virgin Switch, never linked to a Nintendo account and some XCI's on it. DOOM is one of them and when I connect the Switch to the internet and try to update the game should I be able to do this or do I first need to have a Nintendo account setup on the device?

Thanks
You don't need a Nintendo Account to update games.

mspy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When a game has multiple updates released over time, does the latest one always contain all previous updates on it, or do we need to install all updates available one by one ? (I usually update using NSP files from the internet)

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When a game has multiple updates released over time, does the latest one always contain all previous updates on it, or do we need to install all updates available one by one ? (I usually update using NSP files from the internet)
Only the latest one is needed. It includes everything updated before.

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol forgot i asked this question turns out yes stealth mode was on so i was getting that error because of it. then turned it off and tried to download updates and turned out i was banned since i got the banned error.

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guy was wondering if theres anyway for me to download updates for my games normally while running sx os i keep getting an error which i think means im banned and dont feel like chasing down updates on the internet.

Unless im being stupid and theres a way to download updates by launching standard OS. either way thanks for your help

Good luck! I'm also super banned (couldn't care less) and chasing down game updates is a royal pain in the a$$. Sure, that dark site has some updates but with all the stinking captcha links they use (and the malware installing pop-ups that come with those stupid links), it's just too frustrating.

I sure hope that that BOB app can work a miracle or somebody comes up with an app that will at least make it easy to keep games up to date. I have yet to find a single site/link for current game updates. Not that game updates are SUPER critical but it would be nice to keep things patched on my local side. Heck, I'd even pay for that service!

Cerulis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I boot in OFW and update from there (talking xcis, of course). Haven't been banned.

jahrs

Technician of The Dead
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my current issue is that i get the update to latest firmware thing so i cant do much since i lack a usb c cable to use the pc program to update it manually

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You're not supposed to be updating games while running sx-os. You update the game running OFW and then you boot into SX-OS as they share same save/update data.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't be updating your games in cfw using the internet anyway stealth mode actually saved you from a potential ban. If you want to updates games in cfw get used to using nsp updates

phonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You shouldn't be updating your games in cfw using the internet anyway stealth mode actually saved you from a potential ban. If you want to updates games in cfw get used to using nsp updates

i've just been blocking the aauth telemetry via proxy and have had good luck. You have to let dauth happen now, but even then my Switch seems to not be banned after like 4 months now? I could just be lucky though.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've just been blocking the aauth telemetry via proxy and have had good luck. You have to let dauth happen now, but even then my Switch seems to not be banned after like 4 months now? I could just be lucky though.
If hes using xci he could just update the games through ofw thats what I have been doing for a very long time as well

Reactions: sonny15

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality