funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i installed softmii and i got all the wads and all the files and everything from softmii.I hear you need miiwii for use of the newer games.Because it uses the new cios rev 8.How can i get the latest custom ios on my system.Also if i install miiwii do i just install over softmii or do i have to somehow uninstall softmii?Thanks

D

Deleted User

PM wiiblaster to get the latest cioscorp.

Once you get them, run WAD Manager and install every single WAD that he gave to you.

That should gives you the latest DIP'ed IOS.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is theres a cios installer like i had last time?Also do i just overwrite the existing ones?What are the benefits of the new cioscorp?Im mostly just interested in the cios rev 8

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Isnt the new cioscorp in Miiwii already, Dont think u need to PM Wiiblaster anymore. The new cioscorp is just an updated version with the new cios rev 8 put into it.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Riley said:
Isnt the new cioscorp in Miiwii already, Dont think u need to PM Wiiblaster anymore. The new cioscorp is just an updated version with the new cios rev 8 put into it.

right i no longer have it, i killed my download link to it, I believe it can still be found in the miiwii thread

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiBlaster said:
Riley said:

right i no longer have it, i killed my download link to it, I believe it can still be found in the miiwii thread

sorry man, but can i know why?

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kimikal27 said:
WiiBlaster said:
Riley said:

sorry man, but can i know why?

i let people download it for about two days, i figured someone would upload it, and re host it, handing out countless download links to people every day kindof sucks. Sorry

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ya, it does
i get that
i was just curious
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!