Gaming Updates for virtual console games?

jpxdude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Hi there,

I noticed updates for virtual console games Super Mario Land, and Zelda: Links Awakening on my 3DS today! Has anyone checked this out, and does anyone know what they've added (or taken away)? I have carried out the update, but haven't really noticed any differences yet...

Cheers,

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
You can also find it through "Downloaded Software"

BTW also Eurosport Channel has a update
Did that and no updates for the games mentioned by OP. But there is an update for EuroSport.

Kinda ticks me off that they didn't use the Available Updates facility. Tsk tsk tsk

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Kinda ticks me off that they didn't use the Available Updates facility. Tsk tsk tsk
Perhaps the changes are very minor and not a priority, so they didn't feel it necessary to inform users that an update was available.

I was just about buying it! Is there any way to find out what has changed? Maybe it were just bug fixes in their gameboy emulator..
If it was a change to the emulator itself, then it would be natural to expect other games to also have updates available. However, I only have these two games so I can't check that. Perhaps contacting Nintendo customer support would yield the reason for the update. In any case, I didn't bother downloading them, just in case it's a security patch :ha:

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
No update for me either. I suppose they didn't come in Europe yet.

Still waiting on Kid Icarus too.

The updates are there, you just have to go looking for the games and you should see a button that says Update instead of Already Downloaded. I've been watching my emails like a hawk since 9am this morning waiting for that Kid Icarus email! Ninty must have had a busy day uploading a single VC game and a single DSiWare title ;)

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SML 2 is updated as well.

Kirby 3D Classics
Lets Golf 3D
Freakyforms
night of the living carrots (downloaded video)
Thriller (downloaded video)

those are the others i have noticed that have updates.

WHY update a video?

Edit: gonna download all the updates myself, too bad i dont have a spare SD card :(. oh well.

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No update for me either. I suppose they didn't come in Europe yet.

Still waiting on Kid Icarus too.

The updates are there, you just have to go looking for the games and you should see a button that says Update instead of Already Downloaded. I've been watching my emails like a hawk since 9am this morning waiting for that Kid Icarus email! Ninty must have had a busy day uploading a single VC game and a single DSiWare title ;)

Still no update. I suppose they're just not here for France...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.