Hardware Updated to remove AutoRCM

natha_niel2501

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm going crazy about this issue, updated the Switch from 3.0 to 7.0.1 online from OFW (stupid me), but then downgraded to 6.0.2 using choidujournx with AutoRCM, was having issues with the AutoRCM and tried to reinstall 6.0.2 with choidujournx again but without AutoRCM. Now it's not turning on, is not been recognized by the computer, is just not doing anything to my knowledge.

No NAND backup (facepalm).

Can I save my console?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, once you burn the fuses. You cannot downgrade. And without NAND backup, you are screwed.

You can use atmosphere CFW 7.0.1 to run backup games and homebrew no problem. Why 6.0.2 ?

natha_niel2501

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, once you burn the fuses. You cannot downgrade. And without NAND backup, you are screwed.

You can use atmosphere CFW 7.0.1 to run backup games and homebrew no problem. Why 6.0.2 ?
I have another Switch on 6.0.2 can I use a NAND backup from that one?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Have you checked your fuse count?
Can't do anything in the console.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, once you burn the fuses. You cannot downgrade.
False. Surprising to see this from someone who’s been around these forums since 2002...

Seems like months now that CFW ignores fuses. Ever since the sleep mode issue was fixed...

The system simply can’t boot without using Hekate now.
Edit: yup... this was fixed back in December.

Last edited by urherenow,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have another Switch on 6.0.2 can I use a NAND backup from that one?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can't do anything in the console.

Nope, don't use nand backup from another unit, you will just brick, looks like you burned your fuse, so just stay on 7.0.1, probably gonna needs some time for a proper release of gold leaf, but you can also use the nightly version, 7.0.1 has sig patches, so no big issue.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
False. Surprising to see this from someone who’s been around these forums since 2002...

Seems like months now that CFW ignores fuses. Ever since the sleep mode issue was fixed...

Dont blame me. Nothing to do with 2002. I was told since I don't worry about mine.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well, it is partially true, just that you can't downgrade and boot into OFW if you don't use a bootloader when people think of downgrade they don't really think loading CFW through a bootloader or booting OFW from a bootloader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...