tnt118

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all.

Today my Homebrew Browser updated itself to 0.2.3, and now it can't get past the "Waiting for network to initialize..." message, then dumps back to the Homebrew Channel menu. I'm not complaining, just curious if this is an isolated occurrence or if other people are having the same problem.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
no, i dont have any problems with the new release, suppose to eb 29th september release? huh its the 28th here in uk lol, anyway the new version is rubbish its got the extra popular link which is pointless, and it states u need to update alot of things u havnt got as apps, mind u this is because i use channels, so this new version recognises the folders i assume, i use 2.2. hope this helps

BluepointVance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just turned on my wii for the first time since the 2.3a update of the homebrew browser... Got the same error here. It tries to contact the network with "Waiting for network to initialize...". Fails. Then dumps me back into the homebrew channel... Found a few more people this is happening to... No idea how to fix it.

BluepointVance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teknecal said:
I thought v0.2.3a fixed the issue as I haven't heard anyone reporting it any more.

Can you try this elf and let me know if it works: http://www.codemii.com/hbb_std_libfat.elf

That one works...

But if I update again (as it asks when it boots) back to v0.2.3a -- it gives me the same error... One thing: it actually updates to v0.2.3a. Then goes back to the Homebrew Channel. Then when you run it, it works fine... But the next time you run it you get the "Waiting for network to initialize..." error.

I'll run this one for now, though.

Thanks!
BluepointVance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol