EddCase

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Normally I'd be able to figure this out, but im having a mare of a day.

So I'm on a n3ds XL using AuReiNand Arm9LoaderHax using emunand, Went to view what was new in the Nintendo Store, had the message to updated so did so as I've not had an issue doing so before. My emuNand is now version 10.7.0-32E.

However I can no longer see any of the installed CIA's on my emunand except for the injected FBI which show the cias are installed,

Where have I gone wrong, what do I need to do to be able to play my installed CIA's again?

I've tried Updating to the latest version of AuReiNand which made no difference.

Please any "constructive" comments would be appreciated

Thank You in advance

Edd

Just on a side Note, FBI keeps giving me errors now when trying to install anything

eg.

Reinstalling Genesis Plus GX Libretro from retro arch prompts me to overwrite which I accept, everything looks to be working correctly but I then get

Install failed!
genesis_plus_gx_libretro.cia
Source: Source_AM_Finish_CIA_INSTALL (0xc)
Module: MODULE_NN_FS (0x11)
Level: LEVEL_STATUS (0x19)
Summary: SUMMARY_NOT_FOUND (0x4)
Description: DESCRIPTION_TITLE_NOT_FOUND (0x78)
Press Start to continue.

Last edited by EddCase,

Grumpsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had something similar happen to me yesterday. Check you SD Card, specifically the Nintendo 3DS folder. Somehow that folder became corrupted. In this situation, A9LH would still boot into your CFW on your sysNAND/emuNAND, but would not show any installed titles. Another easy thing to do, is go into your themes from the system menu. If you get don't get an error, it is probably something other than the corrupted Nintendo 3DS folder.

Last edited by Grumpsta,

EddCase

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the suggestion Grumpsta ill see if that's the case.

And OmegaBlu is definitely my emuNand all my folders layout and theme (Black) are correct, and my sysNand is themed (white) and still is.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And OmegaBlu is definitely my emuNand all my folders layout and theme (Black) are correct, and my sysNand is themed (white) and still is.
Sorry I couldn't help. Probably a problem with the Nintendo3ds folder. Also, dlc and themes installed through CIA will disappear upon entering the eshop. Those can be reinstalled with no issue usual.

EddCase

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Omegablu Thanks for trying, but it does seem to be my "Nintendo 3DS" folder that is causing the issues. I renamed the "emuNand" folder the 3Ds created a new one and I was able to install cia files into this new folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1