XP
Country
United States

Catzzye

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You didn't install updated version from this thread.

Edit: ok, didn't saw 2nd page before answer. :v
Suprisingly, this was it for me. For some reason overwriting didn't work and it reverted to the old version twice. I overwrote it the 3rd time and it finally showed up/went through. I'm not sure if this is my file explorer's fault or mine own somehow.
Now it no longer hangs while selecting and has a of version 1.0.3 instead of 1.0.0.

Reactions: binkinator

MagnesG

GBAtemp Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a weird bug where closing and opening (using the button prompts) the Tesla overlay in both during cheat list is shown would sometimes randomize the Off/On button + freeze those options.

I have to press back and go into Cheats section once again to make it work normally, every time. It can be annoying when I want for the list section to stay constant.

I hope that a fix can be made soon. @proferabg

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
which version of edizon does this need for atmosphere 14.0 and OFW 15.0, as i believe it's no longer updated. last i checked it was edizon SE?

Kyle999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a weird bug where closing and opening (using the button prompts) the Tesla overlay in both during cheat list is shown would sometimes randomize the Off/On button + freeze those options.
I have to press back and go into Cheats section once again to make it work normally, every time. It can be annoying when I want for the list section to stay constant.

I hope that a fix can be made soon. @proferabg
Yeah i have the same issue too. i have latest AMS,Hekate, FW15.01,latest Edizon from Werwolv, latest edizon SE latest, tried both edizon overlays even all versons from @proferabg , Breeze and NX-ovlloader. no idea what is causing this. i most likely downgrade back to 14.1.1 i was on before.

Reactions: MagnesG

proferabg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah i have the same issue too. i have latest AMS,Hekate, FW15.01,latest Edizon from Werwolv, latest edizon SE latest, tried both edizon overlays even all versons from @proferabg , Breeze and NX-ovlloader. no idea what is causing this. i most likely downgrade back to 14.1.1 i was on before.
I was not able to reproduce this. If you are able to, please post a detailed issue on what is happening and the cheat file to go with it. If you are able to get a recording, it would help greatly. The overlay is not dependent on any edizon version because it uses Atmopshere's dmnt:cht service. If there is a bug that is happening, it could very well be an issue with HOS but nothing could be ruled out at this point. As the code for the overlay, it didn't change the functionality in the update. (What changed in 14 -> 15 in the overlay).

MagnesG

GBAtemp Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was not able to reproduce this. If you are able to, please post a detailed issue on what is happening and the cheat file to go with it. If you are able to get a recording, it would help greatly. The overlay is not dependent on any edizon version because it uses Atmopshere's dmnt:cht service. If there is a bug that is happening, it could very well be an issue with HOS but nothing could be ruled out at this point. As the code for the overlay, it didn't change the functionality in the update. (What changed in 14 -> 15 in the overlay).
I'll try to make a quick step by step. It happens for every game regardless of the cheats within.

1. Start the game.
2. Summon the overlay by pressing its prompt button combination (in my case I change it into UP+DOWN buttons). Let's call it SHORTCUT.
3. In the overlay, go into Edizon -> Cheats. While still in the cheat list, press SHORTCUT. Overlay will dissappear.
4. Press SHORTCUT again. Overlay is summoned once again, while still in the cheat list where we can scroll and turn on/off the cheats. Bug detected.

What happens is that the toggles for all the cheats are messed up. Turning on/off on one of cheat will sometimes show that that specific cheat is on/off, but it's actually another one of them. These can be verified by checking on the cheats in actual Edizon or Breeze.

For example:
Toggling ON for Cheat #1 will results to Cheat #3 turning ON. Vice versa

To mitigate all of these, I have to always press back first (while still in the cheat list) before pressing SHORTCUT to remove the overlay. Or just use breeze for heavy cheats usage.

Let me know if you still need the recording.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll try to make a quick step by step. It happens for every game regardless of the cheats within.

1. Start the game.
2. Summon the overlay by pressing its prompt button combination (in my case I change it into UP+DOWN buttons). Let's call it SHORTCUT.
3. In the overlay, go into Edizon -> Cheats. While still in the cheat list, press SHORTCUT. Overlay will dissappear.
4. Press SHORTCUT again. Overlay is summoned once again, while still in the cheat list where we can scroll and turn on/off the cheats. Bug detected.

What happens is that the toggles for all the cheats are messed up. Turning on/off on one of cheat will sometimes show that that specific cheat is on/off, but it's actually another one of them. These can be verified by checking on the cheats in actual Edizon or Breeze.

For example:

To mitigate all of these, I have to always press back first (while still in the cheat list) before pressing SHORTCUT to remove the overlay. Or just use breeze for heavy cheats usage.

using combo or home button to exit then call menu again will have this problem
normal use is use B to exit after enabling cheat, but also hoping for a fix if possible

proferabg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1. Start the game.

For example:

I have been able to recreate the bug with this, the downside is that it is a bug in the tesla menu and not in the edizon-overlay. I am trying to find a solution or work-around.

• Love
Reactions: MagnesG and impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

1. Start the game.

For example:

good catch.

Lehner82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I have an issue where atmosphere crashes when selecting edizon in teslamenu in docked mode only.
This never happens in handheld. I even did a new install on a fresh SD with no luck. It's practically unusable in docked the crash rate is like every other time.

I do have an similar issue with status monitor overlay. Not with over overlays though.

Reactions: swutch

mew2222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an issue where atmosphere crashes when selecting edizon in teslamenu in docked mode only.
This never happens in handheld. I even did a new install on a fresh SD with no luck. It's practically unusable in docked the crash rate is like every other time.

I do have an similar issue with status monitor overlay. Not with over overlays though.
I have exactly the same issue. It's driving me nuts.:wacko:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉