OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing way too much GH: Warriors of Rock lately. I downloaded it a few days ago thinking it would be a fun diversion, however, I absolutely love the game. I play it for hours everyday. I love the leveling system in Quickplay+, and the matchmaking is fast and easy. Anyway, I'm having issues with school again. I got an after-school for my grades being too low, even though I've been getting all my homework done and completing all my work. I skipped the after-school because I had absolutely no work to do, and I was assigned another one, which I went too because I didn't want to deal with it anymore. Oh yeah, there were two fights at my school this week, both in my grade. The first one my close friend strangled my other close friend. Why? Because we didn't invite him over to another friends house. Absolutely ridiculous, he needs to grow up and get some help (he has anger issues). The second one, two of my friends got in a fist fight. One had to go to the hospital. He lost a tooth and had to get 5 stitches.

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
heh thats kinda funny about those 2 fights, because I thought it was impossible to happen 1st one. the 2nd one, wasn't there sumbody 2 help at least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol