Hacking Update Wii U software from 4.3 to 5.3.2

Chuz180

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi.
I wanna buy an Wii U from a friend of mine and has the 4.3 software, and want to know if is posible to update to software version 5.3.2, because and want to mod it.
I'm new at this so i will appreciated is someone can tell me a step by step guide to install the mod.
Thanks

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Just update using a game disc......but make sure your wiiu is offline when you update.....that's very verynimportant.....games are Splatoon careful it can have 5.3.2 on it right up to 5.5.0. Best go for yoshis woolly world or Kirby and the magic paintbrush......(check that name though).....they all have 5.3.2.....oh and Mario party 10 as well...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There's a link to a thread here on GBA just use search function......

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Just update using a game disc......but make sure your wiiu is offline when you update.....that's very verynimportant.....games are Splatoon careful it can have 5.3.2 on it right up to 5.5.0. Best go for yoshis woolly world or Kirby and the magic paintbrush......(check that name though).....they all have 5.3.2.....oh and Mario party 10 as well...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

There's a link to a thread here on GBA just use search function......
I think your enter key is broken.
It writes three dots when you press it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(