Hacking update softchip

zero66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i installed big moes installer and i installed r59 and the forwarder channel but neither works. when i click on both it takes me to a black screen and asks me about ios's. just want to update it to test it out. thanks

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
zero66 said:
i installed big moes installer and i installed r59 and the forwarder channel but neither works. when i click on both it takes me to a black screen and asks me about ios's. just want to update it to test it out. thanks

"takes me to a black screen and asks me about ios's" ???

zero66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think it asks me which one do i want to use. i selected 248 and it reboots and when i load softchip it does the same thing.

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You want to use IOS249 with softchip. Except for Rock Band which you would use a cIOS37 installed as IOS232 or your IOS of preference.

zero66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i know 59 is an older one thats why i want to know how to update. ok before it wouldnt let me select a 249 just up to 248. i just booted it up to check and it went to 249 i selected it game booted fine. as far as updating is there latest softchip download area anywhere? i have the forwarder channel installed if that makes any difference. thanks for the replys

zero66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok found r74 renamed it loader.dol put in on sd card under softchip folder ran the forwarder channel and bam backup loaded.just curious about the different options autoboot, silent, i know about 002 protection.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
zero66 said:
ok found r74 renamed it loader.dol put in on sd card under softchip folder ran the forwarder channel and bam backup loaded.just curious about the different options autoboot, silent, i know about 002 protection.

It's tapping not holding...

zero66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
zero66 said:

don't understand

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
zero66 said:
WiiPower said:
zero66 said:

don't understand

That's for autoboot, 1 button.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat