Update my M3i Zero?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Doyouwantaspoon, Dec 29, 2010.

Dec 29, 2010

Update my M3i Zero? by Doyouwantaspoon at 2:00 AM (1,470 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Doyouwantaspoon
    OP

Newcomer Doyouwantaspoon Advanced Member

United States
    Hey guys, I have owned an M3i Zero since they first came out, and I have never updated it. I have started using my DSi a lot lately, and have noticed several games not working, so I think I need to update the system files and firmware.

I haven't been in the DS scene for a long time though, so I don't remember how a lot of this stuff works. How can I figure out what firmware my M3i Zero currently has? Also, could you guys suggest me the best and most compatible firmware to install on to it, and give quick instructions on how this is done? I would greatly appreciate any and all help.

2. g6team

Member g6team GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hong Kong
    You can check the firmware version on the main screen of the M3i Zero. Tap on the top right corner "?" icon and check the system version. The latest version is currently 4.9.

3. Doyouwantaspoon
    OP

United States
    How can I get to the "main screen"? When I boot my M3i, it says Sakura V1.43. That's just the operating system though, right? Not the actual firmware?

4. Doyouwantaspoon
    OP

United States
    Ok, so I just updated to Sakura V1.49, can I delete the SYSTEM folder and F_CORE.DAT now? Or do I have to leave them on the card?

5. zizer

Member zizer GBAtemp Addict

Do not delete