Hacking update iplayer on dsi 1.4.1

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it says on their website that the iplayer will auto-detect the update file for 1.4.1 and run it. But I put it on my 1.4.1 dsi and I get an error, do I need to run this on a ds lite?

And btw I am just curious, I got the chinise box of the iPlayer but I got the English/Chinese manual, and the iplayer has English on it. That does mean my iPlayer is English right?

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sheaperd121 said:
Couldn't you just download the update file from there web site and put it on there

I did, and I thought u do not need a ds lite for this process, but I get an error when trying to run my iplayer on a dsi 1.4.1

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sheaperd121 said:
Did you try both folders in the download? maybe you have the Chinese version of the flash cart

I better now have the chinise version of the flascard, but I tried the chinisise update file and I still get error

I geuss I need a ds lite to test this with huh

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you got a bad card? Or maybe its the sd card. Though You might want to test it on a ds lite, that would give you a pretty good idea if its the card or not

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sheaperd121 said:
Maybe you got a bad card? Or maybe its the sd card. Though You might want to test it on a ds lite, that would give you a pretty good idea if its the card or not

I will, I am going to borrow my freind's ds lite tommorrow

In the meantime, PLEASE ALL iPlayer User's how were u guys able to update to 1.4.1? Did u guys use a ds lite? Or dsi? And why did I get a Chinese box but I got the English/Chinese manual, and I got the iPlayer with english writing, and not Chinese

Do I got the English flashcard? Or do I need a ds lite to know

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Or maybe I need to wait at the Error screen for 2min and then turn it off for 2min, and then boot it up then it should work?

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
haddad said:
Or maybe I need to wait at the Error screen for 2min and then turn it off for 2min, and then boot it up then it should work?
Yes. If you turn it off before 2 minutes it will be dead...

Try again a few times waiting for 2 (or more) minutes.
The update file should be in the root of your MicroSD card.

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
UniqueGeek said:
haddad said:
Yes. If you turn it off before 2 minutes it will be dead...

Try again a few times waiting for 2 (or more) minutes.
The update file should be in the root of your MicroSD card.

I actually saw the error screen and I did turn it off a few times on and off before 2min cuz I thought it should work suddenly. But I tried this

- Waited for 2min at error screen
- Waited 2min after that
- Rebooted dsi, and I still get error screen >_<

wat now?

Z0287yyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
it says on their website that the iplayer will auto-detect the update file for 1.4.1 and run it. But I put it on my 1.4.1 dsi and I get an error, do I need to run this on a ds lite?

And btw I am just curious, I got the chinise box of the iPlayer but I got the English/Chinese manual, and the iplayer has English on it. That does mean my iPlayer is English right?

Hello haddad, I'm recently get a iPlay (Chinese version), but I don't have the latest firmware and OS (the official website is closed ?), so I can't play GBA game with it.
If you happen to have the latest firmware or OS (for Chinese version), would you send them to me?

Many thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."