GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trumpet-205 said:
Team Cyclops first priority is to get a new host who offers a more stable server. After that we can talk about iEvolution.

I wasn't aware TC had priorities. You know why? They haven't said squat to the community. I was quick to champion a need for patience with regards to firmware updates and their frequency, but this is just bad form at this point. You go AWOL, no comment(s) to your community, nothing for weeks on end -- shit starts to stink.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...

I wonder...what would the financial risk to Team Cyclops be if they released their source code?

Considering you need the hardware to get it to work and they give their firmware away for free, I'm not quite certain why they don't just release the SC, along with their current design goals, etc.

It would be quite convenient for the coders amongst us. (I am learning C/SLisp atm.)

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wolvenreign said:
Hmm...

I wonder...what would the financial risk to Team Cyclops be if they released their source code?

Considering you need the hardware to get it to work and they give their firmware away for free, I'm not quite certain why they don't just release the SC, along with their current design goals, etc.

It would be quite convenient for the coders amongst us. (I am learning C/SLisp atm.)

What language would it be even coded in?

REVERSE ENGINEERING TIME!

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Knyaz Vladimir said:
Wolvenreign said:
Hmm...

What language would it be even coded in?

REVERSE ENGINEERING TIME!

If they releaseed the code, reverse engineering would take place and a new (i)edge would come out and stop the CycloDS from receiving any further sales. If they are getting many now anyway.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
gamefreak94 said:
Moonshell 2.09 doesn't work T^T NOOO!

Edit: Awe, I thought they were going to carry the new GUI to 1.60. Maybe they rushed the update?
The new GUI will only be implemented into a stable firmware once it's out of the development stage.

nemt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always loved my CycloDS but it seems like they've really dropped the ball lately. Every new game requires a patch for the most part.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I lol'd a bit when read the headline.
rofl2.gif

Chanser

:o
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
QUOTE said:

We are currently moving to a new HOST. The forums should be available in 14 days.

High resolution pictures of CycloDS iEVolution will follow on Monday 13th December, together with an announcement detailing an exclusive iEVOLUTION feature.

Thank you for your patience.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chanser said:
QUOTE said:

We are currently moving to a new HOST. The forums should be available in 14 days.

High resolution pictures of CycloDS iEVolution will follow on Monday 13th December, together with an announcement detailing an exclusive iEVOLUTION feature.

Thank you for your patience.

This lackluster bs of here is some news, but not really is even pissing me off now and I am a devout CycloDS user. Im still slightly interested, but not enough to care anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo