Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mesiskope said:
its not even late to the the party, its late to the after party where everyone is too drunk and or tired to care you even showed up.
That depends, it could be years before we see a 3DS card. New DS games will also be produced for at least a few more years.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Isn't it too late for DSi flashcart? Shouldn't they start preparation on upcoming 3DS.

More importantly, how can people trust Team Cyclops, given that they missed payments on website?

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
trumpet-205 said:
More importantly, how can people trust Team Cyclops, given that they missed payments on website?

That's been happening on and off for quite a while. To be perfectly frank, they've still been one of the very best teams with regards to regular and high-quality updates. I would imagine the greater-than-usual drop in service and recent complete dissapearance of their website is probably due to the focus being put on this DSi cart, which I have to admit I thought they'd given up on.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
trumpet-205 said:

That's obviously the major problem.

iEdge hasn't got an update for 1.4.1 so far.

So what's the point in getting a high cost iEvolution when it may take month to get the card working after a new Nintendo update..?

But: If GBA support is going to be a new feature of iEvolution, I'll get one for sure. Can only be better than the the eternal "under construction" DSTwo.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If Team Cyclops wants to beat SuperCard, they have to put more effort on product support. Here are some that they can do,

1. Constantly keep customer informed
2. Provide SDK
3. Pay their website bill on time

They also need to provide a way of contact. Not even forum moderator can contact Team Cyclops.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
trumpet-205 said:
If Team Cyclops wants to beat SuperCard, they have to put more effort on product support. Here are some that they can do,

2. Provide SDK

They also need to provide a way of contact. Not even forum moderator can contact Team Cyclops.

4. lowering the price on an old azz cart

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
trumpet-205 said:

2. Provide SDK

Lol, who cares? The important thing is the quality of the cart, as well as the features and firmware updates.

I hope this cart doesnt use illegal code than any other dsi cart uses.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
trumpet-205 said:

2. Provide SDK

Lol, who cares? The important thing is the quality of the cart, as well as the features and firmware updates.

if you prefer quality over support than r4 clones are for you
some of those clones are built pretty good
laugh.gif
and r4i gold has been updating like crazy lately
clones are perfect for you

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
RoMee said:
WiiBricker said:
trumpet-205 said:

2. Provide SDK

if you prefer quality over support than r4 clones are for you
laugh.gif

You fail badly my friend.

The important thing is the quality of the cart, as well as the features and firmware updates.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
You fail badly my friend.

The important thing is the quality of the cart, as well as the features and firmware updates.

you failed to quote the part in RED
QUOTEif you prefer quality over support than r4 clones are for you
laugh.gif
and r4i gold has been updating like crazy lately
clones are perfect for you

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YEA DSI card YEA ......... o wait the the FREAKING 3DS is out next year that just made the new cyclods USELESS i just can believe this people why wasted money on a dsi compatible card no wonder the are the worst card now

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
YEA DSI card YEA ......... o wait the the FREAKING 3DS is out next year that just made the new cyclods USELESS i just can believe this people why wasted money on a dsi compatible card no wonder the are the worst card now
Show me the 3DS card that's made all the DSi cards useless. I don't know about you but when the 3DS comes out I'll buy a few games but I'm not going to toss my 'useless' DSi card and my library of over 5000 ganes.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, Team Cyclo, you're late to the party, and the party has barely an hour left. Waste of time, and energy. Not to mention with the Supercard around, your (almost always) underwhelming and overpriced cards just won't make it. Late, late, late. Bad company choices, I'd say. I mean, come on...the 3DS is out in LESS THEN A YEAR and Cyclo JUST NOW puts this out? Who the hell decided that?

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are here today to honor the death of "homo sapien" of the CycloDS Logo. Authorities reported he passed soon as a giant "I" fell upon him. May he rest in peace.

ievobox3.jpg

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll tell ya, I really love the newer GUI on the current CycloDS B.4. It does everything I need in a slot1 cart for a DSlite, newer game issues notwithstanding. I especially love the shortcut feature with the onscreen icons, I use it a lot. Y brings up all your options, even on the shortcuts. It's great!
The CycloDS cart itself feels very solid and durable and it has served me well for around 2 or 3 years of my constant use. I hope they at least finalize the newer GUI before the end.
I know TC said they WILL create an update for the current CycloDS, but I hope they continue to keep up with the updates for it after the CycloDSi comes out, not drop it in favor of the newer cart and forget about updating the old one ever again. Know what I mean?

It really annoys me when I have to go back to my old original R4 cart for compatibility....the spring is busted and I have to tape the microSD in.....arg! So I hope they get an update out sooner than the last "soon" when they said "soon" because I'm tired of dealing with my old R4.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Etalon said:
So what's the point in getting a high cost iEvolution when it may take month to get the card working after a new Nintendo update..?That's only a problem for people silly enough to update without checking.

Stevetry said:
I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. Every copy in fact, so I can burn them. Spell check them and then burn them. The existence of a new console doesn't stop any previous consoles from ever existing. I get the feeling you won't listen to me though; my troll senses are tingling.

QUOTE(Pluupy @ Nov 4 2010, 12:20 AM)
We are here today to honor the death of "homo sapien" of the CycloDS Logo. Authorities reported he passed soon as a giant "I" fell upon him. May he rest in peace.

ievobox3.jpg
Actually, I just think he just evolved straight into a stickman.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc