luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Following the GBAtemp night, last night, i did say i would try to make more of these as i feel the PS3 always gets left out in nights like these, i'v added the games that seem most popular at the moment to the poll, so leave some feedback and i'll see what i can do.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
That poll doesn't work.

I'd do a Burnout, Uncharted 2, Modern Warfare 2, Guitar Hero World Tour, Unreal Tournament 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Battlefield 1943 or a LittleBigPlanet one. I'd host any of them whenever as I have a good connection all the time.

I do think we need more than one host in some games for variety, and maybe two different games.

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Livin in a box said:
That poll doesn't work.

I'd do a Burnout, Uncharted 2, Modern Warfare 2, Guitar Hero World Tour, Unreal Tournament 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Battlefield 1943 or a LittleBigPlanet one. I'd host any of them whenever as I have a good connection all the time.

I do think we need more than one host in some games for variety, and maybe two different games.
Fixed it, and having more than one host really depends on the outcome for the night.

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
Thing is with LBP though is it's only 4 players, so there we'd need a few.

I do think an Uncharted 2 one would be good, and I'd be happy to host.

Livin in a box

Trophies
XP
Country
I was thinking that we could do nights between this forum and another one I'm involved with ( www.uk-gaming.net ), as there aren't many people here and there aren't many there, but if we could do them both together we could get a few more peeps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)