Gaming upcoming motion plus games?

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
other than wii party: motion and skyward sword are there any other titles coming out for the wii that use the motion plus function!?

SyNNeR6x3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
The Grinder is a first person shooter video game in development for the Wii, and a top-down shooter for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows by High Voltage Software. It is scheduled for release in 2011, although it has yet to obtain a publisher.

GrinderBoxArt.jpg

mrpinkeye

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yea, i looked into the grinder on youtube

just seems a shame that they release a device and make such little use of it
frown.gif
im regretting buying an all in one wiimote now. i feel sorry for anyone who buys one bundled with skyward sword cause thats the only game theyll ever really use it for! (although it will be gold and have the tri logo on it!)

now...if star wars was on that list instead of crappy kinect i would be happy!!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The list of supported games is actually a bit larger than that: check this list (you'll have to check the dates to see which ones are upcoming).

Granted, there's some "shovelware" in the list, but red steel 2 makes very good use of it. And besides...what's the price difference between an "all in one" wiimote and a regular one nowadays? Wii sports resort bundled the addition for free and that was in no way a budget game (unlike flingsmash...but like wii play back in the days, you should look at it as a little extra game you get in addition to the wiimote plus).

also: don't forget that wiiu will support these devices as well. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if there would be some swordfighting games on that platform.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But it does have a hamster... +1