upcoming motion plus games?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by mrpinkeye, Jun 20, 2011.

Jun 20, 2011
  1. mrpinkeye
    OP

Member mrpinkeye GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    other than wii party: motion and skyward sword are there any other titles coming out for the wii that use the motion plus function!?

2. SyNNeR6x3

Newcomer SyNNeR6x3 Member

United States
    Okay Lets see...

Wii Games that require WiiMotion Plus:

Crazy Mini Golf 2
    The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword[
    Racquet Sports
    Red Steel 2
    FlingSmash
    The Grinder
    Wii Play: Motion
    Wii Sports Resort

3. mrpinkeye
    OP

United Kingdom
    so your answer is....the grinder?

4. SyNNeR6x3

United States
    Yes, as far as I can see in up coming titles it would appear that The Wii Motion Plus is a feature being over looked by Nintendo and Third Party Devs...

5. SyNNeR6x3

United States
    The Grinder is a first person shooter video game in development for the Wii, and a top-down shooter for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows by High Voltage Software. It is scheduled for release in 2011, although it has yet to obtain a publisher.

[​IMG]

6. mrpinkeye
    OP

United Kingdom
    yea, i looked into the grinder on youtube

just seems a shame that they release a device and make such little use of it [​IMG] im regretting buying an all in one wiimote now. i feel sorry for anyone who buys one bundled with skyward sword cause thats the only game theyll ever really use it for! (although it will be gold and have the tri logo on it!)

now...if star wars was on that list instead of crappy kinect i would be happy!!

7. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    The list of supported games is actually a bit larger than that: check this list (you'll have to check the dates to see which ones are upcoming).

Granted, there's some "shovelware" in the list, but red steel 2 makes very good use of it. And besides...what's the price difference between an "all in one" wiimote and a regular one nowadays? Wii sports resort bundled the addition for free and that was in no way a budget game (unlike flingsmash...but like wii play back in the days, you should look at it as a little extra game you get in addition to the wiimote plus).

also: don't forget that wiiu will support these devices as well. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if there would be some swordfighting games on that platform.

8. toguro_max

Member toguro_max GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    We also have a list of supported games, but just the released ones. It's on the Wiki and on my sig.