Gaming Upcoming 3DS Games...

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was never a thing. It was a hacked game to look like it was real. Nintendo never said anything about it
Not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the leaked document a couple months before launch that listed Xenoblade Chronicles, Super Mario Sunshine 3D, and Twilight Princess 3D as launch titles for the New 3DS.

EDIT: The document is in my desktops browsing history, I'll link then.

Last edited by Mikemk,

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the leaked document a couple months before launch that listed Xenoblade Chronicles, Super Mario Sunshine 3D, and Twilight Princess 3D as launch titles for the New 3DS.
That was also fake...

EDIT: Always check Nintendo's website for general information on the latest games.

Last edited by Garblant,

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy! My 128gb SD card is ready for all of these! (about 30gb free left). Mario maker is going to be fun on 3DS, and I hope the brew scene finds a good way to share the maps online rather than just locally as I undertood the game to be. Anyway. Not a big fan of Yokaiwatch.. Im also looking forward to Pikmin, but I hate it that they made it into a scroll-reach_the_goal-type of a game... lacks a purpose. Anyway, most look really fun.

Reactions: KJ1

Igknotus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy! My 128gb SD card is ready for all of these! (about 30gb free left). Mario maker is going to be fun on 3DS, and I hope the brew scene finds a good way to share the maps online rather than just locally as I undertood the game to be. Anyway. Not a big fan of Yokaiwatch.. Im also looking forward to Pikmin, but I hate it that they made it into a scroll-reach_the_goal-type of a game... lacks a purpose. Anyway, most look really fun.
Would you recommend me to switch my 32 gb sd card for 128 gb. I heard 128 gb is slower for the loading time is it true.

Trolling

This Username is taken. Problem?
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yea, It's getting localized, but to europe again, which I'm not complaining, I love all the characters accents
Who says it's getting localized?
Judging by the low sales of Chono Stones it would be no surprice that they won't bother to release it in the west.

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far Super Mario Maker, Pokemon Sun/Moon, I would count Ace Attorney as well but it already came out :(

Ever Oasis I am KIND OF looking forward to, depends on how "dramatic" they make the game, or how "werid" it is. Unuo typically games like Yo Kai Watch, and Gunvolt I don't really like becuase it can get to werid for me sometimes.

That's just me though.
(Waits for next post) Oh what I meant was, :P

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now, my most anticipated 3DS title would probably be Dragon Quest VIII. Loved the game on PS2, and I like what I've heard about the new content.

I'm also seriously hoping for localizations for Monster Hunter Stories and Dragon Ball Fusions. I'll probably try Yo-Kai Watch 2 when it comes out, as well, and my nephew will probably want Super Mario Maker.

Last edited by bahamut920,
Reactions: Dabu47

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Who says it's getting localized?
Judging by the low sales of Chono Stones it would be no surprice that they won't bother to release it in the west.
Hmmmmmmm, maybe I was wrong I coulda swore I heard or saw something about Go Galaxy getting localized, very interesting

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you recommend me to switch my 32 gb sd card for 128 gb. I heard 128 gb is slower for the loading time is it true.
Yes it is true, initially I had a 64gb, when i switched to the 128gb PNY U1 it was about 5 seconds slower on boot. After testing I found that formating the 128gb to use a 64kb cluster size resolved the performance problem, just make sure you format it to 64kb cluster size and you will feel no difference, maybe just a 1-2 second difference at most. I have about 100 games installed and have about 35gb free space :-D it was worth it.

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The closest to release that I'm excited for is Chase: Cold Case investigations coming out October 13th.
Then there's Dragon Quest XI next year and Etrian Odyssey V which I believe doesn't have a release date yet.
Pikmin looks a lot like a Little Big Planet clone. Not saying it might not be fun.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

Igknotus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it is true, initially I had a 64gb, when i switched to the 128gb PNY U1 it was about 5 seconds slower on boot. After testing I found that formating the 128gb to use a 64kb cluster size resolved the performance problem, just make sure you format it to 64kb cluster size and you will feel no difference, maybe just a 1-2 second difference at most. I have about 100 games installed and have about 35gb free space :-D it was worth it.
Thanks for the recommendation, I probably switch my sd card later when I have the chance.

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Lady Layton.
Chase: Unsolved Cases Investigation Division. (Kinda mixed reaction since those Cing guys also made Again and other meh games).
Shakedown Hawaii. (If is not fake, i think it is)
Striker Pack.

Mario Maker could be, but meh i won't use internet sharing, so i use something like SmileBASIC instead.

Reactions: Dabu47

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0