Hacking Unsupported DLDI Name

jruschme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YSmenu uses the internal name of the DLDI driver to determine what brand of card it is being used on. It appears to know about the drivers for the TTDS, original R4 and Acekard.

Depending on what the R4i Neo hardare is a clone of, you will need to patch YSMENU.nds with the correct DLDI driver and, possibly, have to further patch it to prevent DLDI autopatching.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You've asked all around GBAtemp now, in every possible forum. People tried to help you alot, eventhough you're very vague about your issues. Maybe give people more information and details about what you've tried and what you're doing. It's not that much to ask for.

So I'm going to suggest something else for you.

Maybe you should try the normal firmware for the r4neo on r4neo.com, they've got a complete guide about how everything works, including cheats and everything.
The latest release of FW is 1.32 and is from May and they've announced new FW to come soon.

I've also read alot of you're posts concerning this but why is it you want YSMenu so bad?
Is the r4neo firmware that bad?

Otherwise just buy a decent flashcart that doesn't have any problems like Acekard.
They aren't expensive and are available nearly everywhere for around $10-15, which is hella cheap.

h2h1z

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you and sorry 4 all my bugging i'll try and return neo and get a acekard thank you 4 ur help and 4 ur understanding

TotalNEW-B

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Theres a tut about these things on a thread of mine, "Is it possible to get YSmenu on a R4i SDHC?" , someone made a tut for R4 clones, mayb itll work for you, so try it, juss in case yknaw?

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TotalNEW-B said:
Theres a tut about these things on a thread of mine, "Is it possible to get YSmenu on a R4i SDHC?" , someone made a tut for R4 clones, mayb itll work for you, so try it, juss in case yknaw?

No it doesn't. R4 Neo's just don't work with YSMenu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol