Hacking unscrubbing discs?

goku21temp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait so on the other board a user just said i should unscrub my isos , so they would load faster...

can somebody explain please?

i will try it with cod:waw tomorow because it´s one of the only games where loading is too taxing on the drive imo...

i got me a scrubbed pal-release, and uncompressed it with winrar, then the iso was 4,37 gb ... what´s the difference if i still unscrb it even though it has the real size already?

thanx for your answers!

goku21temp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanx for the fast replay man! this is what he wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think the data is randomly scattered across the disc. That's why scrubbed games have long loading times. But you can un-scrub an iso by using wiiscrubber.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounded iffy anyways
but i will at least take a look into wiiscrubber tomorrow..

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can unscrub an iso but you have to have the data file that goes with it and being that no one shares that.... It is impossible...
lol..

Google is your friend!,
-Kitt050383

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
It won't make any difference to load times. The parts that are scrubbed are not read by the drive anyway.

If you are having poor read performance, try better media / update your burn drive firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: