Sc4rFac3d

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So i've been interested in magic tricks the last couple of days. I'm always amazed by this stuff. Especially the magician hans kazan drives me crazy. So I was wondering if anyone has any experience on this field and actually knows what the tricks behind this stuff is. I saw a guy who asked someone to pick a card and write her name on it, and put it back in the card deck, after which she clapped her hands, and the damn card was in the magician's pocket. Cool stuff.

The internet also has it fair share of tricks, example:

http://www.timwike.dircon.co.uk/card.html

Now I actually found out it removes the card that you're LOOKING at and not thinking about. How the hell it registers that, I have no clue. Maybe someone else does?
huh.gif

Someone else has any good tricks?

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pfffttttttt, because all the cards on the second screen are different from the ones on the first one. Whatever you choose, it's not going to be on the second set of cards. I was kinda suprised at first but it's really easy to catch that one.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cool! Reading about Hans Kazan on GBAtemp. That's something different
smile.gif

I've always been intrigued by magic tricks and occasionally search the internet for great 'trick revealing' sites. Never found really interesting stuff though, which isn't strange as I believe that with most 'good' tricks you have to buy 'em.

Sc4rFac3d

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pfffttttttt, because all the cards on the second screen are different from the ones on the first one. Whatever you choose, it's not going to be on the second set of cards. I was kinda suprised at first but it's really easy to catch that one.

Wow, can't believe I missed that! :/

But yeah, Hans Kazan is truly amazing. I always hate when they never release the instructions on how they do this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.