Unofficial Hakchi2/Manual Hacking Thread

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I'm gonna do when I get the chance to dump the kernel and flash it, but as far as the drivers go, I plug it in first then install them with Hackchi :P
Oh if r3 allows you to alter the original 21 then that's perfect for you. The dumping kernal/adding games process is actually very streamlined with this program. You can add all your games first THEN install the drivers and the kernal. Like if I remember correctly after you get the games on there and hit the synchronize button the program walks you through everything with the driver installation and kernal dump.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh if r3 allows you to alter the original 21 then that's perfect for you. The dumping kernal/adding games process is actually very streamlined with this program. You can add all your games first THEN install the drivers and the kernal. Like if I remember correctly after you get the games on there and hit the synchronize button the program walks you through everything with the driver installation and kernal dump.

Really? Wow, that's pretty freaking awesome actually, but I assume I still do the "hold reset, power on and hold reset still for five seconds" :P This is gonna be awesome.

chrisisx

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
noob question, will this hack work in SNES Famicom Japan version? if yes, will i allowed to change the language to english? and can i upload game with English language?

Mafia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
Really? Wow, that's pretty freaking awesome actually, but I assume I still do the "hold reset, power on and hold reset still for five seconds" :P This is gonna be awesome.

If you are using RC3 or 4 you wouldn't need to ask these questions as they are self explanatory thru hakchi2. Just go and do it already!

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are using RC3 or 4 you wouldn't need to ask these questions as they are self explanatory thru hakchi2. Just go and do it already!

Way ahead of ya, already have the kernel dumped, now flashing it and gonna sync the games next.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What the hell? Something went wrong :(

It made a new folder, but when I go to that, the games don't work :cry:

Forget it, if this isn't going to work, I quit.

Last edited by the_randomizer,
Reactions: PPlays

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Way ahead of ya, already have the kernel dumped, now flashing it and gonna sync the games next.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What the hell? Something went wrong :(

It made a new folder, but when I go to that, the games don't work :cry:

Forget it, if this isn't going to work, I quit.
Check your PM's.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your PM's.

I did, I followed the instructions and disabled folders, but the folder is still there :( I'm going to have to flash the kernel back, then re-flash the customer kernel. I don't see any other way.

Edit: Crises averted :P

Reactions: PPlays and Kumoashi

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dunno but i'd like a RC5 compile haha, he also updated retroarch hmod and teh snes9x2010core (ive installed those 2 but they are written for RC5 custom kernel so errors happen)

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are some comments in the source but more info on what all was added to his github and changes made.

Success! i've compiled the RC5. not sure where to upload it for yeall to try it?!

edit: heres tot he file using gbatemp's file upload feat. https://filetrip.net/dl?YjpoLw2xOJ

Last edited by trigger_ftu, , Reason: adding RC5 of hackchi2

korncola

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
compiled rc5 also successfully (and tested it with mortal kombat 2)
setting up visual studio was not that hard.

your link is not accessible in chrome cause a phishing warning
i already posted a link in another thread

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
success! i've compiled the RC5!
compiled rc5 also successfully (and tested it with mortal kombat 2)
setting up visual studio was not that hard.

your link is not accessible in chrome cause a phishing warning
i already posted a link in another thread
yeah it's easy and all that's needed is a signature then the translation files set properly (easy still).
cool the link was from the upload here on gba idk why it's considered a flagged website.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
success! i've compiled the RC5!

yeah it's easy and all that's needed is a signature then the translation files set properly (easy still).
cool the link was from the upload here on gba idk why it's considered a flagged website.

It's a Google issue, the Filetrip/GBA staff are going to resolve it. Google is just stupid sometimes with false positives.

Kumoashi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come everyone else can get the source to compile but every time I try it I get this?
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.zh-TW.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Error Unable to find manifest signing certificate in the certificate store. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.fr-FR.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.ru-RU.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.nl.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.de-DE.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.zh-CHT.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.pl-PL.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.id-ID.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.sv-SE.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.zh-CHS.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.fi-FI.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning Unable to find code signing certificate in the current user’s Windows certificate store. To correct this, either disable signing of the ClickOnce manifest or install the certificate into the certificate store. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.en-GB.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.pt-PT.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.el-GR.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.es-ES.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.da-DK.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.ca-ES.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.uk-UA.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.it-IT.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.bg-BG.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.sk-SK.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui
Warning A custom tool 'ResXFileCodeGenerator' is associated with file 'Properties\Resources.es-AR.resx', but the output of the custom tool was not found in the project. You may try re-running the custom tool by right-clicking on the file in the Solution Explorer and choosing Run Custom Tool. hakchi_gui

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know how to extract the original games? some did post them all online to download but they replaced mario with mario world + all stars left the cover as mario world, changed FF3 to FF6 and also had randomly 2 copies of games in each folder one compressed one uncompressed, rather annoying so just looking for how i can get the orignal games and folders off?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle