Hacking Unlinking an NNID while on cfw question.

PaulFTM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good day! I am planning to unlink my NNID without the sdcard inserted.
My question is will all my installed cia and saves disappear when I use the "reformat" less method to unlink my nnid? I created a nand backup just in case. I am currently in a9lh. Thank you

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Good day! I am planning to unlink my NNID without the sdcard inserted.
My question is will all my installed cia and saves disappear when I use the "reformat" less method to unlink my nnid? I created a nand backup just in case. I am currently in a9lh. Thank you
Pretty sure you can inject a blank NNID which will save you formatting your 3ds. Have a search :)

PaulFTM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty sure you can inject a blank NNID which will save you formatting your 3ds. Have a search :)
I kinda know that. :) My question was Actually if it will affect my saves. Thank you anyway.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I kinda know that. :) My question was actually if it will affect my saves. Thank you anyway.

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I kinda know that. :) My question was Actually if it will affect my saves. Thank you anyway.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I kinda know that. :) My question was actually if it will affect my saves. Thank you anyway.
If you reformat your saves will be lost, but just use JKSave Manager to back them up and you'll be sweet :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love...