Hacking Unknown WBFS error....

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(the drive has 2 partitions...)

okay so I've got wbfs manager 3.0 and successfully installed a game (excitebots) into my hard drive, but now when i try loading it to the wii this is what happens
- when using USB loader GX channel, it just brings me back to Menu
- when using Waninkoko's SD card reader 1.5, i just get "an invisible" black list (no names of any games just this list that you can scroll up and down)
- when using Neogamma R7, just a "blank" on that part where you use to press load drive... and i when load it, it gives me a timeout...

I've tried formatting it through the USB loader but when i plug it into the computer it does not show on "my computer" or the wbfs manager.... the thing that does show is the partition that was not formatted
So i opened up EASEUS Partition Master 4.0 Home Edition and it says that the drive is unallocated....

Help?

Also i've tried installing a game through the Wii, and the game loads fine through the USB loader GX

paulwesley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
something like that happened to me for the first time saturday. I installed raving rabbids configureable usb loader all of a sudden didnt work windows said write delay error wbfs 3.0 didnt see the usb . the way I fixed it was to use hermes wbfs gui unistalled the game because gui wbfs seen the partition and reinstalled the game works fine now. just a thought.

kkmll

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
I think the best thing to do is get a usb stick. like 2Gb, So you can test every combination you want with it.

The WBFS partition must be the first one. and also Primary/ format it to FAT32. For the secodn partition do whathever you want.

And... if you can handle the command prompt for wbfs it's way better. But I haven't tried anyone on windows. you could try this one if you want: http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_wbfs-window...d-delta_1212945

Then connect it to your wii. (Mine only works when I connect it to the one on the right.. so don't forget to try both usb) I also recommend Configurable USB Loader with a channel forwarder.
If you still have your partition as FAT32 it will ask to format it.. then you can add games..
For the USB stick just add wiiplay or something like that and see if it works.

So yeah.. most important things are: WBFS partition first. Try both USB plugs on your wii.

jazvdb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kkmll said:
I think the best thing to do is get a usb stick. like 2Gb,

The WBFS partition must be the first one. and also Primary/ format it to FAT32. For the secodn partition do whathever you want.

And... if you can handle the command prompt for wbfs it's way better. But I haven't tried anyone on windows. you could try this one if you want: http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_wbfs-window...d-delta_1212945

Then connect it to your wii. (Mine only works when I connect it to the one on the right.. so don't forget to try both usb) I also recommend Configurable USB Loader with a channel forwarder.
If you still have your partition as FAT32 it will ask to format it.. then you can add games..
For the USB stick just add wiiplay or something like that and see if it works.

So yeah.. most important things are: WBFS partition first. Try both USB plugs on your wii.

kyon_facepalm.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes