Hacking Unknown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported

_-sardao-_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi there, i know this has already been discussed, i'm having the pkg1 unknown version, HOS version not supported error.
I bought a faulty switch from ebay in order to repair it, since it was stated it wouldn't boot or turn on, so i was expecting some hardware problem, but that wasn't the case. in fact the console enters in RCM mode and it loads the hekate bootloader. First thing i did was a nand backup and stored on a safe location, problem besides the pkg1 error is that i cant boot into any firmware, OFW or CFW, none of them work or boots, only thing i get sometimes is the atmosphere logo for 1 or 2 seconds but it goes to fatal error screen next. What i did to try to solve this problem was to rebuild the nand following the sthetix youtube tutorial, since they were supposed to fix the problem, i already tried FW 11, also 12.0.0, 13.0.0 and for last 12.0.2, but nome of them worked, its stated that the console has 15 blown fuses, so the last two firmwares are supposed to work.
Don't know if there can also be any problems with the sd cards that i'm using, but they seem to work fine.
I was able to talk to Sthetix and he told me that if the nand rebuild wouldn't work to try to use another EMMC or to trash the console!! Well, that's the last option, so if any one can really help and if there's any information about the console that is needed please let me know.

_-sardao-_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
did you try the tutorials about restore a NAND without a working backup?
on search function at top of page you can find:

I have done the normal rebuild nand and also the downer raw nand rebuild, but none of them worked. In one of the topics you posted they talk about a pcb fault, so if that could also be the problem i need to find out were the problem is, or the component that can be damaged.
I will give a better look to the links you posted anyway, there might be something that I missed.
If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate!!
Thanks!

Last edited by _-sardao-_,

_-sardao-_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello again, some update! I was using an unbranded SD card that is reportedly bad, so I changed to a SanDisk SD card that I had and the pkg1 unknown error and corrupt emummc doesn't show anymore, now I get the
error with Title ID: 524850534F53454D
ERROR: KRNL ( 0xF00 ) after I try to boot to CFW, and still can't boot to OFW, it just stays black and I have to force it to enter in rcm mode again. The console has 15 blown fuses, I restored the system to 12.1.0 fw but still the same.
Another thing, I previously did the unbrique tutorial without a nand backup, that set the console to have a blank serial number, but I tried to do a nand restore with the backup I did a few days before and it regained the original serial number again, don't know if this may be interesting for someone, so now I am were I stated before, still no boot from cfw or ofw, with the yellow letters error.

Hope someone can help!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay