Hacking Universal Offset Porter - Cheat Code Porting Utility

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I made this application for porting offsets from one memory dump to another. Like its name suggests, it is universally usable for porting on ALL consoles and games. This also means porting errors can happen.

Testing and feedback are greatly appreciated because the quality of results highly depend on what you're feeding it so please experiment and let me know.

zamzhz4w.png

Who can figure out which offset I ported in the screenshot? Earn yourself a cookie xP

All information and the download can be found HERE.

@Mega-Mew
@CosmoCortney
@DarkFlare69
@CuriousTommy

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work! It would be cool if you could also include something to port the codetypes to the new ones, too. A lot of people have been asking me to port their codes to the new pointer scheme. Even though this is rather simple it could still help the noobs out

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice work! It would be cool if you could also include something to port the codetypes to the new ones, too. A lot of people have been asking me to port their codes to the new pointer scheme. Even though this is rather simple it could still help the noobs out
Wow, that's just so basic but I might add this in JGecko U. Things can never be too noob-friendly though. Might as well work forever on petty things like that xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: brb