lyokohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone

I have two important questions

1-I am a member of Nintendo I may know that I have to apply for the Nintendo Switch section. I did it under Gmail and not from their site and I did not make video for my projects, but I made screenshots and I sent it to this addres : [email protected] I do not have an answer from them

because it's my region

so I want advice on this request to succeed my shot ???

2-Is the unit3d for Nintendo switch could run my game without going through the hardware ??? if he could do it with the bug ??? tell me because I do not care about the result ??? (If not really a big bug) Are there versions of Nintendo Switch able to read these compilation ???

And thank you in advance

dkrazor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone

I have two important questions

1-I am a member of Nintendo I may know that I have to apply for the Nintendo Switch section. I did it under Gmail and not from their site and I did not make video for my projects, but I made screenshots and I sent it to this addres : [email protected] I do not have an answer from them

because it's my region

so I want advice on this request to succeed my shot ???

2-Is the unit3d for Nintendo switch could run my game without going through the hardware ??? if he could do it with the bug ??? tell me because I do not care about the result ??? (If not really a big bug) Are there versions of Nintendo Switch able to read these compilation ???

And thank you in advance

I also have a register on the Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, so Switch is accepting only companies. If you want to launch your game for Switch, you should look for a Publisher, but it will be about 70% of your profit (commissions and taxes).

I also have a register on the Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, so Switch is accepting only companies. If you want to launch your game for Switch, you should look for a Publisher, but it will be about 70% of your profit (commissions and taxes).

Well, if you want to publish yourself, with your company. You should purchase the Development Kit (usually for 12 months, as a rental). With it you can test your game.

jdknn5bwbZ_Tyj7Mewj5TjGkjVFm19E8fWyIgN_l9JQ.jpg

There is still no Homebrew or pirated plugins to run Unity games on a retailer. Or make your game in C / C ++ with the libraries made by Hackers.

dkrazor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your help

you did not answer my first question

I am looking for a method of approval for unity3D ???

I'm looking to play my games with CFW like that

https://gbatemp.net/threads/ger-deu-how-to-make-3ds-games-with-unity.441193/

does it work for the switch ???

and thank you in advance

Hello, I answered the first question, as I said if you want to join the Switch Forum you have to be registered as a Developer for Switch (after your company is registered with Nintendo, it will send you a Link of the Switch forum by e- mail).

Understand, the forum for developers is together with 3DS / Wii U but only Switch developers have access (this has already been said a few years in the official Unity Forum).

Another way if you enter there, and through an Editora that already has partnership with Nintendo. Ex. Digerati

https://www.digerati.games/#services

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You need to contact with them by e-mail and prove it that you're real game developer by sending any game at very advanced stage (for PC platform) if you've just started doing games. Not screenshots - but working game. They will review you and if they will accept you, after signing NDA you will get access to Nintendo SDK for Switch and engines like UE4 or Unity.

You're really thinking that screenshots will be enough? Then why bother hiding this at all?

Last edited by masagrator,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've not looked deeply into the application process for Switch games myself, but I've heard it said that you need to submit a vertical slice of your game - ie, not just a rough prototype of the overall game, but one section of the game that is built up and polished to somewhere near the standard it's expected to be at completion.

lyokohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for your support

I forgot that I'm a member of NDI But I do not have the Nintendo Switch section ??? I have this WII U and 3DS

and I need approval to get Nintendo switch section ???

should I send a video of my project ??? if my game has a license that does not belong to me, I can not be approved ???

I send my request since month and no repence ???

and "Digerati" that I must do exurely ??? should I send a request to this address ???

[email protected]

because he does not have an iscription ???

And thank you in advance

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You know how to read? For almost all questions you have answers in this thread.

You need to send working game to them and it needs quality approval from them.

lyokohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
thank you

1- I want to know how have made a good apouvation request ???

and what are the good ways to succeed?

2- and the site Digerati is that it is done also in request in email or it exsists another way to do it ???

And thank you in advance

lyokohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello

I have a problem about unity3D for the switch

I heard that you have to register with the NDA under an editor and I do not know what to do?

and thanks for help

nmkd

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thank you

1- I want to know how have made a good apouvation request ???

and what are the good ways to succeed?

2- and the site Digerati is that it is done also in request in email or it exsists another way to do it ???

And thank you in advance

Learning English would be a good start.

lyokohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am already registered under Nintendo for wii u and 3DS

but I want to register this time for the switch forum under a company that has a partnership with Nintendo as this link

https://www.digerati.games/#contact-us

to give me access and I do not know how to do it?

I have already tried emails but without success

apparently I saw a member who uses this forum and who has these problem of compilation and I am certainly on who is someone amateur for Nintendo but he has access to devlopement switch here is link

https://gbatemp.net/threads/trouble-building-for-swich-with-unity3d.524979/

and thanks for help

lyokohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone

I have a question very impr important I want to know the version number of unity3D for the switch because I target this platform

and I do not want to lose the moment when I migrate my project soon

and thanks for help

Techjunky90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All you do is make useless threads. Go ask your unity questions on a unity forum. This website is NOT tech support for unity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.