Hacking Unique Black Screen issue in USB Loader GX

NPatys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

I bought a used wii over the weekend to relive some childhood memories, and loaded up homebrew and a bunch of games. All has been well until today when adding games as I normally do, two particular games would not cooperate. Lego Batman 2, and Yugioh Wheelie Breakers both would appear on my USB Loader menu as blank bubbles and when I tried to load them they black screen my whole thing and freeze my wii. They are .wbfs files and are labeled exactly like every other game I add on, and seem to bee fine on compatibility lists. I just cannot seem to make them work no matter what I try. Wiiflow also has problems loading these titles and I'm unsure of what to try next. Maybe loading them off the SD card? It isn't any sort of issue with the flash drive, as I've been able to run everything else just fine for days. I know it is probably the game files themselves, but I'm downloading them all from the same source and would find it weird those choice two don't work. I also notice that when I add titles like this that don't work, if I try to click other buttons or settings, it will not allow me to click anything twice. In trying to remove the titles from the wii, using the wii instead of my Mac, it froze up my settings options. Sorry to keep blabbing on, I'm just at a loss. In my settings frenzy I partitioned the USB in a way that made it unreadable to everything and am now going to buy a replacement. Please let me know what I should do. Thanks!

(Apologies if I break any forum conduct by posting this, as I've never done so before. Just desperate for a solution before I brick the console trying)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning. 1tee.gif

Hi there,

ILego Batman 2, and Yugioh Wheelie Breakers both would appear on my USB Loader menu as blank bubbles and when I tried to load them they black screen my whole thing and freeze my wii.

Please check the Files Size of the 2 Games.
They are maybe not correctly/completely transferred or corrupted.
By the Way,which Method did you have used for the Game Transfer please ?

Thank you.:)

Reactions: jeannotte and XFlak

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE