Hacking Uninstalling Channels

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a few channels to uninstall. And I don't want to search across the internet just to uninstall them. So, I'm trying to remove them from the NAND using the Channel File Remover. I don't know what the little tickets (I guess this is what they're called) they are so I'm hoping someone will know so this is what I need to uninstall:

Street Fighter II Turbo
Pokemon Ranch
Mega Man 1
Backup Launcher 1 (the one with the wings)

So if anyone can help me uninstall these, please reply.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Raiyu245 said:
So I have a few channels to uninstall. And I don't want to search across the internet just to uninstall them. So, I'm trying to remove them from the NAND using the Channel File Remover. I don't know what the little tickets (I guess this is what they're called) they are so I'm hoping someone will know so this is what I need to uninstall:

Street Fighter II Turbo
Pokemon Ranch
Mega Man 1

if you have the wads for it just use wadmanager 1.3 and press - on each one of it on it's own and it will uninstall it with ease .

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BIG MOE said:
Raiyu245 said:

Street Fighter II Turbo
Pokemon Ranch
Mega Man 1

if you have the wads for it just use wadmanager 1.3 and press - on each one of it on it's own and it will uninstall it with ease .
I don't have the wads.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Than use the very confusing any tile deleter! (See WiiBrew.org)

Or just delete them through the system menu. the only harm that will do is that nintendo will be able to find out that you once had them installed.

Edit: 20clarky08, you beat me to it!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I figured everything out. By using this, I was able to identify all the channels and delete them.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night