Status
Not open for further replies.

DivineZeus

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
cerenade said:
has the us version of final fantasy iv been dumped yet?

cause i cant find it on certain sites
All Square Enix games are a little hard to find these days... Sigma Harmonics has been already deleted from certain host sites... :/

cerenade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DivineZeus said:
cerenade said:
has the us version of final fantasy iv been dumped yet?

cause i cant find it on certain sites
All Square Enix games are a little hard to find these days... Sigma Harmonics has been already deleted from certain host sites... :/

i've not really noticed since only square games i play are ff, i found it on a different site

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
miketh2005 said:
QUOTE said:
Carnival Games - 08 July 2008

This has been dumped...

I haven't updated in about six weeks, there are more than a hundred and forty other games dumped since I last updated.
Been a little busy recently, but I am aiming to do an update soon. Possibly tonight.

hp.n0t1ze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
n+ is going to be released the 26 of august so ppl dont get mad like this
hate2.gif
haha

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Not sure if I'm allowed to link or whether that would construe advertising, but there's a copy of DS Download Station 5 up on eBay at the moment. The guy has several Download Stations, and sold his last copy of Download Station 5 for $81. I really can't spare $81 now, so if there's anyone here who knows how to dump ROMs, they might want to put a bid down.

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
These can be updated by the following scene dumps

2190 - Puchi Puchi Virus (US)
2595 - N+ (US)
2614 - Commando - Steel Disaster (US)

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vague Rant said:
Not sure if I'm allowed to link or whether that would construe advertising, but there's a copy of DS Download Station 5 up on eBay at the moment. The guy has several Download Stations, and sold his last copy of Download Station 5 for $81. I really can't spare $81 now, so if there's anyone here who knows how to dump ROMs, they might want to put a bid down.
Download Stations, Volumes 1 to 8 dumps used to be readily available on the net.
Note: they are just game demo collections, how can a cart be worth $81? Or am I missing something here with this collection?

edit: Actually, it appears Vol.5 may never have been dumped (from what I can see, anyway).

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
DK: Huh. DS Download Station 5 doesn't appear on any release lists that I've seen, so it doesn't appear to have been "officially" dumped. And yeah, $81 is definitely steep, but the DS Download Stations are probably some of the rarest cards around, so I'm sure collectors love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...