Gaming Undoing Prometheus changes on iso.

Chaotik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a iso here that's pre-patched with Prometheus. The thing is, there's no available untouched version of it as of now ... so, is there a way to undo the patching? Maybe removing the files from within or something on those lines? ... I really need this iso untouched.

Thank you in advance.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You'll need someone to upload (don't ask here) the original files and swap.
Edit: And if you can't find an untouched version, you're not looking hard enough.

Chaotik

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I ... believe me, I've searched enough ;_;

The game is relatively new ( Blazing Souls Accelate ), and since these days there's no way to run an unpatched version, no one cares about uploading the untouched iso.

*sigh* that's one of the reasons no uploader wants to upload one.

Thanks for the reply, anyway =x

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Any reason why you need it untouched? The real sticking point is re-encrypting the eboot.bin...everything else is simple.

DarkDusk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably because he wants to use a translation patch on it. Some translation groups release self-executing patches that don't work if the iso has a different checksum. Only contradiction is, the game was just released. If there's a translation patch, it would just be a menu translation and not story translation, which is not really worth the time in my case.

Anyway, if you really can't find it on English sites, then do the opposite. There are a lot of release groups in foreign countries too. Of course, the rules say I can't tell you where to go, so...

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
DarkDusk said:
Probably because he wants to use a translation patch on it. Some translation groups release self-executing patches that don't work if the iso has a different checksum. Only contradiction is, the game was just released. If there's a translation patch, it would just be a menu translation and not story translation, which is not really worth the time in my case.

Anyway, if you really can't find it on English sites, then do the opposite. There are a lot of release groups in foreign countries too. Of course, the rules say I can't tell you where to go, so...

QUOTE(raulpica @ Oct 25 2010, 03:06 PM) Maybe he wants an untouched ISO for preservation purposes?

Translation patches can usually be added manually....and BSA doesn't need one anyway. For preservation? Seems somewhat sketchy because a decrypted eboot.bin isn't much of a disaster, and if you wanted it for that reason you'd have got an unpatched/clean image.

If Chaotik has to dance around the reason he wants it there's no real way to help....

DarkDusk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Opps. My bad. I totally forgot that the recently released Blazing Souls Accelate is the USA version. Hahahaha. Come and laugh at me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one