OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
whoomph said:
Teen Wolf - So disappointed when I re-watched it.
Hellraiser 7: Deader - and I love Hellraiser.

Crank - Agreed, only saw it last week. Never again.
Crank is one of the those hardcore action movies that, a lot of the time, doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
I didn't hate it, but it was a movie that made me want to just pull out my DS and start playing.

*Minor spoilers*

Wasn't there a Crank 2? Yeah, the whole transition from the first movie to this one was so over-the-top.

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cannibal holocaust, couldn't watch it....just couldn't....
now that's really unbearable..for your guts that is

and well [//flame_shield 1], american pie
i....can't....friggin....stand it, nor movies alike

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hells Malice said:
The Social Network

that movie is just...a joke in every way.

I loved The Social Network. I loved the sarcastic, quick witted one liners that Jesse Eisenberg delivered. I'm also a fan of his acting.

_Chaz_ said:
Any Pokemon movie after 2000.

Agreed, though, I thought Spell of the Unown is watchable. Though nothing can compare to the first. I remember when that movie first came out, there was so much buzz about it [obviously this was when Pokemon was at it's prime]. And even newspapers who got a quick screening, wrote that Ash Ketchum dies and it's sure to tear kid fans up. And I kept trying to figure out how the hell he dies and everything. God, 90's were the best times ever. We got decent clothing that looked good, amazing sitcoms, awesome games, awesome consoles, and the grunge/garage type music kick ass. But now, it's all skinnie jeans that look horrible, sitcoms like two and a half men, Call of Duty, The three consoles we have now while good, don't compare to the 90's consoles, and the music is all emo and shit.

I'm also not a fan of this simple and clean sexy look every console has going on, even the iPod. I miss the days when console boxes, were full of bright colorful shit. Like the N64 box.

QUOTE(fgghjjkll @ Jan 9 2011, 10:10 PM)
I'm sorry, Star Wars fans, but i just can't seem to get into the movie... -_-;;

Depends on which one. I had trouble getting into the original trilogy [4,5,6] because I have trouble getting into old movies. But once you do get over that little hump, they're amazing. If you're talking about 1,2,3, then yeah, those are complete shit.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
darkreaperofdreams said:
forgot to mention every batman movie except for tim burton's and christopher nolan's adaptations

Batman Forever was pretty entertaining, tho by no means a masterpiece. It had some stupid moments but the movie was no where near as bad as Buttman & Throbbin.

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
@ShadowSoldier Hey Two and a half men is freakin good!

Anyway, we watched Juno at school. It was boring and just bad. We also watched Persepolis last spring, that was AWFUL.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arnold Schwarzenegger said:
darkreaperofdreams said:
forgot to mention every batman movie except for tim burton's and christopher nolan's adaptations

Batman Forever was pretty entertaining, tho by no means a masterpiece. It had some stupid moments but the movie was no where near as bad as Buttman & Throbbin.

OEhhh reminds me, havent seen em in a while ;D

Id like to add the new Karate Kid... THEYRE TEACHING HIM KUNG FRIGGING FU

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theraima said:
@ShadowSoldier Hey Two and a half men is freakin good!

Anyway, we watched Juno at school. It was boring and just bad. We also watched Persepolis last spring, that was AWFUL.
The thought of Persepolis being a bad film is almost as funny as the thought of Two and a Half Men being funny.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm... I think that is Area 51 it was soooo boring. I piss at the scary movie-movies, only 2 was good. The Saw I-III were decent, but the next row of sequals sucked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok