Homebrew Question Unable to launch game while Homebrew Menu is installed

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,334
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted User

OP
I tried the pinned thread but haven't heard back so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask here.

I'm using a console on 3.0.0 with Pegaswitch and am able to get the Homebrew Menu to install and run successfully but whenever I go to run a release day copy of BOTW while the Homebrew Menu is installed. I am greeted with the message "The software was closed because an error occurred"

Is this a known issue/limitation? Is there a workaround for this?

If for whatever reason nothing I typed makes sense, please feel free to call me an idiot and elaborate :P

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

OP
That's why literally everyone said Hekate is not for normal use.

But we just gotta stay tuned - Atmosphere is not far away and it will support sleep mode and running games.
To be fair I'm not using Hekate for this reason..these are the files that were released months ago.

But ye #soon I'm not concerned the whole point of this thread was to make sure I didnt do anything wrong as I am still learning this side of things

reminon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why literally everyone said Hekate is not for normal use.

But we just gotta stay tuned - Atmosphere is not far away and it will support sleep mode and running games.
OP clearly said 3.0.0 with pegaswitch. Hekate is not required for hbmenu on 3.0.0. Also I could be wrong, but I dont think HOS booting has been released for 3.0.0.

Reactions: CuriousTommy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo