crinz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi Guys, I have been lurking about for a while picking up useful pieces of information but this time i am really stumped and have been forced to ask for help.

I am trying to use Triiforce and have the following set up.

Launch date Wii. 4.1E
Bootmii installed as Boot2
config usb loader
wiikey
1TB hard dive. formatted as follows: 1st partition: 4GB FAT, 2nd- 500GB WBFS, 3rd - 490GB NTFS

I have been trying to use the simple FS dumper USB version but i get a code dump each time. my FAT partition is active and primary. I read a lot of people have reported this not working so gave up on it.
I managed to dump the FS to SD and used wad2nand to put the wads on SD to emulate NAND. worked fine in Triiforce=success.

The problem is - my SD is only 1GB, i have a 1TB HD sitting not doing much. I want to run Triiforce from this.

I cant dump FS directly to USB. Whenever i try to copy FS from SD to USB or PC it errors out saying parameters are incorrect.

Has anyone got Triiforce running from a large USB hard drive? what would you sugest for me here? I am open to ideas. I am not a n00b in these matters but have hit my fist brick wall in the wii hacking.

Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Veho @AncientBoi's favorite +1