Hacking Unable to bring up nds-bootstrap menu

UniKlixX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
So I am suddenly having a weird issue with my NDS games that I load with nds-bootstrap using forwarders on my start screen (New 2DS XL with Luma3DS). For some reason I am unable to bring up the menu where I can enable TWL etc. I used to hold Y immediately after loading a forwarded DS game and then the menu would appear. But now it seems impossible and I don’t recall changing anything except replacing my SD with a larger one, moving everything to the new card. Everything else seems to work. Did I miss something maybe? :unsure: I am worried something is wrong. Is there a specific timing and is anyone else experiencing this? I want to play DQH Rocket Slime with TWL clock speed:P

Thanks for reading! :yay3ds: And in advance for any help!

SOLVED: I have now found the reason that the menu would not appear when holding Y! It was because there was a 3DS cartridge present in the game slot. It is so weird but when I removed it I was once again able to load the menu. I have also tested inserting the cartridge again and then it didn't work once again! So this is the solution: No cartridge must be present for some reason!

Last edited by UniKlixX,
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Works for me.