Misc Unable to access online functions on DS Lite

Mataos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry if this is a repeat post but I can't replicate this (can't link new acc) - trading from my emulator, DeSmume, to my regular NDS console.
I have set up DeSmume correctly. I know this as the emulator has access to the GTS on Pokemon black 2. The game has been patched with WfsPatcher and WinPcap has been installed. The emulator is working as intended.
My issue comes from attempting to connect my regular DS to Nintendo's online services using Pokemon black 1. I am able to connect to the GTS (Global Trade System) room for global trading, however, I am unable to actually trade online at all (I can view available trades though). When I do attempt to trade online I receive: 'communication error - ...error code 13275'. More issues happens when I attempt a 'negotiated trade,' which is a direct trade between my emulator and my DS. The search goes on infinitely with neither the emulator or my DS finding each other.
My NDS Lite is connected to my mobile hotspot using the DNS from a public server which I cannot link from Github. I have the same DNS on my emulator, DeSmume. Does anyone have any ideas to fix this?
TLDR. Unable to connect my regular DS Lite (Pokemon Black) to my DeSmume (Pokemon Black 2) for trading. The emulator is working, but the DS cannot use the online services

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night