Gaming UMD laser problem

m3rox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster On Strings said:
when using the q tip use pure alcohal (I this heard from some one on max console)

Thanks, I hope it works
smile.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I could swear I've read somewhere the pure alcohol is NOT what you want to do. I use Isopropyl (70% Alcohol, I think) on dvd drive lenses and that works great (hit a drug store for a big bottle for a couple bucks). Not sure if other media = other solutions but I figured it best to mentioned that. The Qtip part is right though, just dip it in, make sure it's not bleeding liquid or anything and wipe the lens down gently. Use the dry end to wipe any remaining liquid off of it.

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EXCUSE me????? What are you talking about? I didnt say everyone pirates. I said that if you weren't interested in pirating, it would still help you to do that because you can put UMD's on a memory stick? What the hell are you talking about, calling me ignorant? Please point out how I assumed that everyone pirated?

Note to self: never try to help m3rox, he doesn't want it nor appreciate it

m3rox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
solange82200 said:
EXCUSE me????? What are you talking about? I didnt say everyone pirates. I said that if you weren't interested in pirating, it would still help you to do that because you can put UMD's on a memory stick? What the hell are you talking about, calling me ignorant? Please point out how I assumed that everyone pirated?

Note to self: never try to help m3rox, he doesn't want it nor appreciate it

Go read your post and stay out of my thread, the last thing I need is people like you coming in and turning a good thread into a bad one.

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will gladly stay out of your thread, I would still appreciate if you would point out to me what I said that was so ignorant, as I really don't get it. I really don't understand what your problem is, I was just trying to help. You hadn't stated that you were trying to sell it. If you can't point out what I said that was so ignorant (saying reread your post doesn't count, I've reread it and cant figure it out), I'm just going to assume that you realized you were wrong but don't want to admit it. I am not one to involve myself in stupid forum battles, but I have never had anyone respond to me like that, so I must admit that you have me really baffled.

nccom

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Yeah, dont use pure alcohol - it may make things worse.
Also laser replacement is easy, but you'll get tons of dust under the screen...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it