ROM Hack ultra moon date locked issue.

th3joker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i recently b9s'ed my 3ds so im a noob to tickets and seeds and preloads and eshop freeshop tikshop ect.

so a few days ago i installed tikshop and let it install the base 1400+ tickets. i just now installed the ultra moon cart dump .cia. from the home menu it still says on ultra moons screen "days until distribution starts:9" so i assume its some sort of preload lock? i can still load the game from fbi but id like to take this drm date lock thing off. so from the fbi app i deleted all unused tickets and then manually deleted the 0004000000001b5100 ticket. the game dissapeared from the home menu so now im reinstalling the .cia.

is there anything else i need to do to fix this?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i recently b9s'ed my 3ds so im a noob to tickets and seeds and preloads and eshop freeshop tikshop ect.

so a few days ago i installed tikshop and let it install the base 1400+ tickets. i just now installed the ultra moon cart dump .cia. from the home menu it still says on ultra moons screen "days until distribution starts:9" so i assume its some sort of preload lock? i can still load the game from fbi but id like to take this drm date lock thing off. so from the fbi app i deleted all unused tickets and then manually deleted the 0004000000001b5100 ticket. the game dissapeared from the home menu so now im reinstalling the .cia.

is there anything else i need to do to fix this?
Yeah you need to import a dummy seed.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.