Homebrew RELEASE Ultimate-Switch-Hack-Script

shadow256

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Helo all,

I present to you my first contribution to the Switch's scene, a set of batch scripts that could do a lot of things related to the Switch's hack.

There is to much to describe here, so see the Github project for more infos and fore the download.

I've implemented the english language but it's not my native language so be indulgent with me, I will try to improve this for the next versions. Also, note that the changelogs have been translated with an automatic translation tool so it's probably not perfect but it was to much for me to translate that manualy.

I'm open to suggestions, bug repports or any help that you could provide to me, I could speak french or english.

For credits, see this page of the Github project but there is so much people to thank that I have probably forgoten some people, please let me know if you want to be credited on the project.

Last edited by shadow256,

Nilecna

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Very nice tool and perfect follow up as always, even for this OFW 9 version.
Everyone should use this script to update SD card content for any CFW !

shadow256

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Probably a problem with title.keys file or prod.keys file. Also try to not use paths with special characters, the () for example are realy a problem.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I see. Which version of prod and title.keys am I supposed to use?

EDIT: Shortening of paths and getting rid of special characters does not make a difference.

Last edited by SpaceJump,

shadow256

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For the prod.keys just need the common keys but if you dump it via your Switch it's also good, for the title.keys you must installe the original game on your console and dump the keys via Lockpick-RCM payload.

Reactions: SpaceJump

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't seem to make the Saturn injection work without fail I get this error
1634679353900.png

And once installed it'll just fail to launch.

shadow256

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Saturn injection is an alpha function, I need a full log to try to identify the problem. When you start the script, in the log mode choice, choose the full log mode, do what you want to do and join the log file that you can find on the script's root.

romualdon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When trying to update through the update option it always says that i have no internet no connection.
Also I'm having problems with saturn injection, should I use the full log or mediate log option to post the log here?
Thanks.

shadow256

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For the update manager maybe you use a proxy witch doesn't respond to the ping so the update manager conciders that you don't have access to internet.

For the log it's best to use the full log but don't post it publicly cause it could contain some keys that are not alowed to share.

The best way to show me your errors is to use the full log, launch the saturn injection function, accept the update and execute the saturn injection script, like that I could see what's going wrong.

qlip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
posting this here since it was lost in the other thread.

I have a theoretical and more practical solution to getting multi disc saturn games into a single nsp with saves in tact.

I have no idea how, but if we could get the emulator to boot something like psuedo saturn kai and have all the isos on there to share save files and be bootable?

shadow256

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
posting this here since it was lost in the other thread.

I have a theoretical and more practical solution to getting multi disc saturn games into a single nsp with saves in tact.

I have no idea how, but if we could get the emulator to boot something like psuedo saturn kai and have all the isos on there to share save files and be bootable?
I've seen your message in the Saturn injection thread but for now I haven't the time to test but I've downloaded everything to prepare the tests, now I'm just missing time but your idea could be intresting.

My todo list for the saturn injection script is, with no particular order:
- Create a profile management to save some params of the script (game used, path of tex folders and files, output folder, etc...).
- Create a "texture.tex" png creator in Png2tex (or maybe I will make an other python script to do that independently).
- Create a ini management and ini modification for some params frequently used.
- Make these tests with Pseudo Saturn Kai.

Mutch work to do, 24 hours are not enough for a day...

Reactions: qlip

qlip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've seen your message in the Saturn injection thread but for now I haven't the time to test but I've downloaded everything to prepare the tests, now I'm just missing time but your idea could be intresting.

My todo list for the saturn injection script is, with no particular order:
- Create a profile management to save some params of the script (game used, path of tex folders and files, output folder, etc...).
- Create a "texture.tex" png creator in Png2tex (or maybe I will make an other python script to do that independently).
- Create a ini management and ini modification for some params frequently used.
- Make these tests with Pseudo Saturn Kai.

Mutch work to do, 24 hours are not enough for a day...
please take all the time you need, I'm really grateful for your work on this

selox2dc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get an error when I put in the cue file.. I've tried 3 cue files for the game bug in sega saturn and I can't get further from there... any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: